Masaman Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
And many more..

He is milking it for the ad revenue rather than making quality material.

For example, CaspianReport who also covers a niche topic never produces bullshit videos:

https://www.youtube.com/user/CaspianReport/videos
FUUU.PNG

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
He focuses too much on race and he always makes major errors

I don't take his videos seriously, I just watch it for the laughs

Ps don't take him seriously just Watch for entertainment

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
See.. he's somewhat of a troll as well and he makes many mistakes.

For example, he claimed that Afro-Asiatic originated in Ethiopia, which isn't true. Evidence for it is very weak and more recent ancient genome studies (Mota, the Pastoral Neolithic samples) have debunked this hypothesis.
true not just that but he also makes huge historical erorrs , like the fact that oman introduced islam to somalia which he once mentioned and how we were under the omanis in video
huge error

as a result i dont take hem serious anymore he makes huge erorors and seems like a typical ignorant american

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
See.. he's somewhat of a troll as well and he makes many mistakes.

For example, he claimed that Afro-Asiatic originated in Ethiopia, which isn't true. Evidence for it is very weak and more recent ancient genome studies (Mota, the Pastoral Neolithic samples) have debunked this hypothesis.
Do you agree with his "Somalis are not Caucasian" comment?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Do you agree with his "Somalis are not Caucasian" comment?
somalis are caucasian by the definition that they have caucasiod features and , so yes i would say their caucasoid, the definition of caucasoid means the skull shape is caucasian

indians are not full blooded caucsian but their still considered caucasians

Apollo

VIP
somalis are caucasian by the definition that they have caucasiod features and , so yes i would say their caucasoid, the definition of caucasoid means the skull shape is caucasian no the

indians are not full blooded caucsian but their still considered caucasians

Somalis are Somaloids.

:lol: Screw these outdated terms, make your own.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Somalis are Somaloids.

:lol: Screw these outdated terms, make your own.
to be fair Caucasian is just a word most whites ignore that and classify themselves as white even arabs are barred from identifying as white in most western countries and thous have their own categories, even Indians are given their own south Asian category

Caucasian is just about as useful as the red traffic lights in gta :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts