Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Hell fucking no

Thats gross

I never fantasize about wives of familymembers.
Dumaal is not about fantasies. It isn't something that a man waits for unless he's mentally ill. It is a reaction to a random tragedy.

It is done for several reasons. Widowed women are undesirable (especially when they have children). They are also usually outside marrying age. Also back in Somalia it is very difficult to be a single mother.

For a man to put his whole life on hold to marry an old, used, fat-after-12-pregnancies woman for the sake of his deceased brother and to protect his brother's lineage is very honourable.

He was fine when he was young though
Cw9Pih9UoAkGq29.jpg

us-1892-biden-trip-records-4.jpg

I'd call him 1.05 am. I'd double dip in that pound for sure :diddyass:

No, I won't have sloppy seconds :hova:

Are you like, clinically retarded?:ayaanswag:

Some of you guys are not very bright. Dumaal is not about having an affair with your brother's wife. It was about raising your brother's children and making sure some other guy, most likely from another clan, didn't marry your brother's widow.

Get your minds out the fucking gutter. This is what happens when you know fckall about your culture but have an opinion anyway.:camby:

BANTU

+op MVLI
@Gambar @Netero did you two know this practice, when you strip away your modern interpretation, started as a means of keeping a family's wealth in tact. If your son's widow marries a stranger, that man and HIS children with her will inherit your son's money/land/xoolo.

Is it still an honorable practice?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
@Gambar @Netero did you two know this practice, when you strip away your modern interpretation, started as a means of keeping a family's wealth in tact. If your son's widow marries a stranger, that man and HIS children with her will inherit your son's money/land/xoolo.

Yes because it prevents your grand-children from being dis-inherited and mistreated.

Gambar

VIP

It was a widely common practice (deeniyan) after the loss of many men during battle, the brother would marry the widow. It is still an honorable practice bearing in mind inheritance what's wrong with keeping the wealth in the family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending