Marrying up in class

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I live in Britain and class is quite evident here. private schools are a ticket to good university and future. I was thinking if I marry up in class would that increase the odds of future success of my children. I mean if they had rich grandparents they could get a good inheritance.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
depends if you a woman or nah.

men cannot engage in polygamy if theyre lower class, thats just not how society is set up

if ur talking about marrying a fellow somali, then somalis are still majority lower working class, and its not bad - somalis havent even been in uk for more than 30 years. instead of escaping your class and leaving ur other people there, its the people raised in the UK's responsibility to create some form of middle/higher class and reap the benefits living in western countries holds. Asians regardless of location have more or less bought up half the private property there, and are a privileged class of people now, richer than the average cohort of white people.
they also invest heavily in their nations home, so much so that the future global leaders are undoubtedly asian
emulate this

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
depends if you a woman or nah.

men cannot engage in polygamy if theyre lower class, thats just not how society is set up

if ur talking about marrying a fellow somali, then somalis are still majority lower working class, and its not bad - somalis havent even been in uk for more than 30 years. instead of escaping your class and leaving ur other people there, its the people raised in the UK's responsibility to create some form of middle/higher class and reap the benefits living in western countries holds. Asians regardless of location have more or less bought up half the private property there, and are a privileged class of people now, richer than the average cohort of white people.
they also invest heavily in their nations home, so much so that the future global leaders are undoubtedly asian
emulate this

I'm middle class according to my salary but I grew up poor, most of the women in my circles I meet are middle/upper class

Mozart

You need people like me
Yes, you should marry up. Marriage was never about 'love' lol it was all about furthering your standing in society. Look at Rishi Sunak for example ; Parents done well for him , he went to oxford and then worked at Goldman. That would have been it for him in terms of progression. Sure, he may have moved to a hedge fund or private equity but he married into an insane Indian family. His father in law funded his investment company and he's now the Chancellor of the Exchequer.

Only black people and other working class groups get married for 'love'. White people get married to fellow rich white people. Same with Asian people.

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Work hard for wealth and you can marry a person from up in class but it plays a certain role what gender you marry and who you are. I am a 100% sure I want my children for about 5-12 years let them live in home country and when they start year 7 or something like that let them go to a rich private school but the only problem is that I 1) know that most rich children hang out in VERY close contact and that 2) they can be hugely racist so I dont know.

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Just place your child in some middle class private school with many hard-working parents of children than the rich man's school with only old money circulating. It's better with new money than old if you understand what I mean :gnzbryw:

I live in Britain and class is quite evident here. private schools are a ticket to good university and future. I was thinking if I marry up in class would that increase the odds of future success of my children. I mean if they had rich grandparents they could get a good inheritance.
Or you could marry a old rich white woman and after she dies inherit all her money.

Apollo

VIP
I doubt most men care about the socioeconomic class of a potential spouse.

It is usually something women focus on.

I doubt most men care about the socioeconomic class of a potential spouse.

It is usually something women focus on.

I think there are male gold diggers out there who will marry a woman just because her family is super wealthy and can open a bunch of doors for him.

the idea that only woman can benefit from the their partners family isn't very true.

I've seen husbands that were put on by their wives' family.

Apollo

VIP
I think there are male gold diggers out there who will marry a woman just because her family is super wealthy and can open a bunch of doors for him.

Men are retards when it comes to the sexual marketplace. They aren't as conniving as women.

They think mostly with their d!ck (how hot she is) and how fertile (under 35). Everything else is way secondary.

Seems gold-diggerish. Just marry a man you love, if you marry purely off money then you will divorce early and get nothing

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Why marry up? Just knock up a rich broad and your kid gets all the benefits while you won't have to deal with snotty in-laws :sass2:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
if you are a man ... that low life thinking... you are the provider not your wife.

If you are a woman if the man is a Muslim Somali is the best, if not Somali a Muslim man is ok, if you find none of the previous fear Allah.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
It is different in different countries. In Sweden for example, ancestry and lineage is what counts when deciding someones social status.

The noveau riche are often looked down upon.

Apollo

VIP
The noveau riche are often looked down upon.

Nobody looks up to historically elite/old money people in many parts of Europe, especially not Gen X, Millenials, and Gen z. Perhaps only some Boomers still do.

I have more respect for the creators of Spotify or Paradox Interactive than some Junker or Habsburg douchebag. :lol:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You can't be upper class in the UK without being a aristocrat, it not like the US were your class is tied to your wealth. You max out at upper middle class.

:manny:.

But that don't matter today, as your class and all it's limiting factors are pretty much gone but the entry level has definitely gone up. Got to keep the access these opportunities exclusives to themselves.

Don't worry, you have access to the best private schools and university today. That is if you can afford it

Last edited:

Trending