Marrying somebody with the same name your mom?

Fellas Imagine you found the perfect one, but the thing is she got the same name as your mom. What do you do? Give her a Nick name or end it there.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
I'll call her by a nickname. Come on now a name wont be stopping me from marrying the woman of my dreams. See camal sxb :dead:

Fellas Imagine you found the perfect one, but the thing is she got the same name as your mom. What do you do? Give her a Nick name or end it there.
InbornUnhappyDodo-max-1mb.gif

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
For me as long as the face isn't the same idc, cuz only weirdos think like that, how many people do you know with the same name?

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
incest vibes

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This isnโ€™t a problem, Iโ€™ve never once called my mom by her name. In fact, I barely even associate my momโ€™s name with her besides the fact that itโ€™s her name.

You guys are weird if you wouldnโ€™t marry someone because she has the same name as your mom.

This is why men are weird. You have fragile egos. I have dated couple of guys with same name as my dad this never crossed my mind. Men and their moms lol

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
This one is alot easier to stomch since I never call my mom by her name, but I would still prefer someone to not have my mom name.

Trending