Marrying Outside & Prophet

This is an excerpt from one of Tariq Jameel’s speeches. Its translated more or less meaning.

Prophet (saw) married within his clan & outside. How many of our daughters remain unmarried? Only few days ago I got a call from girl ‘my father says you have to marry within the clan & not outside’. She says ‘I am getting old, the ones within my clan are not practicing’. Due to this, parents end up destroying daughters’ lives.

My Prophet (saw) married within Quraysh:

1. Aisha
  2. Khadijah
  3. Sawda
  4. Hafsa
  5. Umm Habiba
Within Quraysh, he (saw) married within rival family Banu Ummaya: Umm Habiba (Abu Sufyan’s daughter).

He (saw) married outside his clan (Quraysh):

1. Juwayriyya from Banu Mustaliq tribe
  2. Maymuna from Hilal tribe
He (saw) married outside Arabs: Safiyya from Jewish tribe Banu Qurayza.

He (saw) married within his clan, outside his clan and outside his race.

He (saw) own daughters Ruqayyah and Umm Kulthum got them married to rival family Banu Ummaya. There was rivalry between Banu Ummaya and Banu Hashim.

First daughter Zainab was married to Abu al As from Banu Ummaya. Ruqayyah and Umm Kulthum to Uthman from Banu Ummaya.

Only one daughter did he (saw) marry within family that was Fatima to Ali.

Within family 1 daughter and outside 3 daughters within clan but rivals.

Why did Prophet (saw) do all of this? He (saw) wanted to leave an example for us.

IMO marrying outside is always better. It gives your children a greater gene pool to have access to, and they’re less likely to have disabilities
it also allows for more diversity and relationships with people other than your wider family.

but I guess both are halal

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
IMO marrying outside is always better. It gives your children a greater gene pool to have access to, and they’re less likely to have disabilities
it also allows for more diversity and relationships with people other than your wider family.

but I guess both are halal
Haven’t seen you around lately bro

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
f*ck it man Havana this summer? @Sheikh Google can show us his party side. We will avoid the drinking and enjoy the vibes. We can also spit on Fidel Castro’s statue since that asshole helped Ethiopia.

Bro, it's gotta be around July next year, cos my country ain't letting anyone leave rn.

But once I'm free, inshallah.

:fittytousand:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
f*ck it man Havana this summer? @Sheikh Google can show us his party side. We will avoid the drinking and enjoy the vibes. We can also spit on Fidel Castro’s statue since that asshole helped Ethiopia.

I forgot my history for a sec and was like "Why this Somali nigga wanna spit on Castro's statue? He dating the one Cuban immigrant girl in MN?"

:pachah1:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Come also, if you can get away from the mrs.

2022 will be hot SSpot summer, another W for the City Faraaxs.

:cheers1:

Imma pass, G. But send me pictures and have me in your thoughts as you cuss the Latinos out in Af Soomaali for what they did to us.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Imma pass, G. But send me pictures and have me in your thoughts as you cuss the Latinos out in Af Soomaali for what they did to us.
I will make sure to
Bro, it's gotta be around July next year, cos my country ain't letting anyone leave rn.

But once I'm free, inshallah.

:fittytousand:
We will not forget you sxb and @Periplus we will make our presence known in the streets of Havana.
:salute:

Trending

Latest posts