Marrying outside-African girl

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Massai are great people very close in culture, I think our ancestors were massai. If you see massai mixed with white they look somali straight up.

However my advice to you don't do it, nothing better than a fellow somali. It's not worth it in the long run.
They are Nilo cushitic thats why they look mixed with horner

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
I had an aunt who went around town from door to door in pre-civil war Xamar in what could only be described as funerary garb and told everyone her son was dead and asked for their condolences. He was not dead. He had simply married a nice M*dgaan woman.

:mjkkk:
:gucciwhat::mjlol::mjlol:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Maasai people are simple nomadic people like the geeljires. Go for it if you love her.

And oh the canjeero with cow blood finna be lit AF. Maasai elders like when the bride groom drinks cow blood on their daughter's wedding day, doing otherwise is deemed as disrespect. Good luck buddy :icon lol:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Sounds a lot like what my father went through... Thankfully, they reconciled with him.

Why is your cousin’s father not talking to his son, simply for marrying someone non-Somali? Time is precious, he should spend it having a bond with his son. Hopefully, they mend their relationship.
It’s cuz this isn’t even the first time he did it he married a Portuguese non Muslim mum befire then divorced her for a Bengali but atleast she was muslim. The dad just had enough I guess somalis are way too conservative to be open to not one but two interracial marriages. He just cut off his son for the rest of his life instead
Why? His sperm is still Somali :browtf:
they had a kid and nothing about it looks somali he looks more Bengali than his Bengali mum the Somali genes musta missed the egg I guess :deadmanny:

Lately i have been exploring this very seriously, Am thinking of marrying this beautiful well educated Maasai girl and have just been wondering the kind of reactions i will get. Many of my close relatives are pretty conservatives so it will be quite the ride if i go through with it, Anyone here know or have married to be specific African girls please share your experience. Wanbuuba badan galla :ftw9nwa:
Lol i could never marry other african women. If you gonna marry out go for latina or cadaan.,since those women are superior 🤣🤣

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
718D8227-4461-42B7-A7DC-146301E20367.gif
Lol i could never marry other african women. If you gonna marry out go for latina or cadaan.,since those women are superior 🤣🤣

they had a kid and nothing about it looks somali he looks more Bengali than his Bengali mum the Somali genes musta missed the egg I guess :deadmanny:
Stay away from marrying non-Somalis kids! We have very weak genes, imagine having kids and a spouse that look and speak nothing like you. You’re gonna end up feeling like ajnabi in your own household smh

We're most likely half arab half massai. Go look at half white and half massai person I've seen some and they're straight up somali even the forehead everything.
Dudeee this girl definitely mixed at a point in her ancestry. She has brown eyes and kind of Somali features. Am not exaggerating when i say wallahi she looks more Somali than quite a number of Somali girls i know.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Lately i have been exploring this very seriously, Am thinking of marrying this beautiful well educated Maasai girl and have just been wondering the kind of reactions i will get. Many of my close relatives are pretty conservatives so it will be quite the ride if i go through with it, Anyone here know or have married to be specific African girls please share your experience. Wanbuuba badan galla :ftw9nwa:
Marry her, y’all will produce beautiful children.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Is she Muslim? My Aabo married an Algerian yahuud woman back in the 80's while studying in France & got alienated from his entire family. To this day even I don't have a good relationship with his side even tho he got remarried to a somali woman :mjlol: so think rationally fam.