Marrying off someone with mental problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Sis you’re not the first person to say this @Jaydaan has also informed me the guy was lost puppy when I left. Weak men who let me walk all over them are not my type. It’s just a turn off wallahi. Why faraxs either women hating incels or simps like Aussie with no backbone.
That’s interesting. And who’s jaydaan if you don’t mind me asking?

You’re absolutely right. Somali men don’t have middle grounds. There’s a certain member who lacks sympathy, laughs like a maniac. Who’s also frugal but has the audacity to say he will marry me because we are the same qabiil. My qabiil doesn’t own my never mind!!!

Why are Somali men so entitled? Who gave them the right to look like that and think they can be entitled?

Muji

VIP
That’s interesting. And who’s jaydaan if you don’t mind me asking?

You’re absolutely right. Somali men don’t have middle grounds. There’s a certain member who lacks sympathy, laughs like a maniac. Who’s also frugal but has the audacity to say he will marry me because we are the same qabiil. My qabiil doesn’t own my never mind!!!

Why are Somali men so entitled? Who gave them the right to look like that and think they can be entitled?

Apparently they are now join mgtow that’s men who go there own way. As if going on strike when you look like a laughing hyena will upset any one?

I truly feel aboriginal women and Somali women have been cursed. The men we have ain’t shit and it’s further exacerbated by the fact that we (the females) are so beautiful and are renowned for our beauty. Every time I look at my perfectly carved face (mashallah) I always say to myself you deserve a 10/10. But 10/10 Somali men don’t exist. They reach up to 6/10 and those men are usually gassed as hell. Somali men always have bad teeth, a funny shaped hairline or are fat.

Gibiin-Udug

Apparently they are now join mgtow that’s men who go there own way. As if going on strike when you look like a laughing hyena will upset any one?

I truly feel aboriginal women and Somali women have been cursed. The men we have ain’t shit and it’s further exacerbated by the fact that we (the females) are so beautiful and are renowned for our beauty. Every time I look at my perfectly carved face (mashallah) I always say to myself you deserve a 10/10. But 10/10 Somali men don’t exist. They reach up to 6/10 and those men are usually gassed as hell. Somali men always have bad teeth, a funny shaped hairline or are fat.

They're mostly short, balding and look like they've been hit with a truck on their face. It's quite embarassing how they act. We deserve better.

Since you're in the UK. I would have seduced Anthony Joshua. Not only is he handsome but he's an alpha male.. Just look at his body, he deserves the right to control me I mean be an alpha male. I must leave before I say anything else that might break my fast.

Happy Sunday darling.

What did you accomplish this weekend?

It's a 3 day weekend for us Americans. So I've laid low yesterday but today I went for a cheeky (is that the right word lool, domt blame me I've heard Zoella saying that back in the day when I used to watch her) shopping spree.

I've found the perfect outfit for eid. I don't know what I'm going to wear for eid prayer. Wearing abaya for eid prayer became generic, everyone and their momma is wearing abaya for the eid prayer.

Muji

VIP
They're mostly short, balding and look like they've been hit with a truck on their face. It's quite embarassing how they act. We deserve better.

Since you're in the UK. I would have seduced Anthony Joshua. Not only is he handsome but he's an alpha male.. Just look at his body, he deserves the right to control me I mean be an alpha male. I must leave before I say anything else that might break my fast.

Happy Sunday darling.

What did you accomplish this weekend?

It's a 3 day weekend for us Americans. So I've laid low yesterday but today I went for a cheeky (is that the right word lool, domt blame me I've heard Zoella saying that back in the day when I used to watch her) shopping spree.

I've found the perfect outfit for eid. I don't know what I'm going to wear for eid prayer. Wearing abaya for eid prayer became generic, everyone and their momma is wearing abaya for the eid prayer.

Sis

We do deserve better. Anthony Joshua is xaax. Can you imagine the type of ugly bucktooth low specimen farax like @AussieHustler who believes he is genetically superior to Anthony because he has jilec hair lol. Our men are like women.

The best looking men in the Uk are the mixed race men. Wallahi no one checks for faraxs.

Describe your Eid clothes to me sis. I don’t want to get anything too flashy this year perhaps some Levi’s jeans and some new ankle boots

Gibiin-Udug

Sis

We do deserve better. Anthony Joshua is xaax. Can you imagine the type of ugly bucktooth low specimen farax like @AussieHustler who believes he is genetically superior to Anthony because he has jilec hair lol. Our men are like women.

The best looking men in the Uk are the mixed race men. Wallahi no one checks for faraxs.

Describe your Eid clothes to me sis. I don’t want to get anything too flashy this year perhaps some Levi’s jeans and some new ankle boots
Sis imagine Anthony Joshua coming to iftar dinner. Yum!

My eid outfit is a Zara pants and balmain blazer with my YSL bag.. this eid outfit is sophisticated with a hint of bougieness. My make up will be popping.

I’m also doing make up for friends and family. I should charge them but I’m in the spirit of eid. It will be a long day smh

People don’t forget the yearly zakat donations for reer U.K. the Utanga of the Western diaspora. Please, donate generously.

upload_2019-5-27_9-12-24.jpeg

Sis

Anthony joshua who made some stripper pregnant and walked out on her while pregnant? I think you deserve better than that. And @Reiko is lusting after bisexual jewish rapper who made a star pregnant while never claiming her. The theme seem to be lusting to be single mothers it seems

Muji

VIP
People don’t forget the yearly zakat donations for reer U.K. the Utanga of the Western diaspora. Please, donate generously.

View attachment 73043

You have dyslexic hand writing. Don’t be angry because I rejected you and kicked you to the curb

I’m not interested in a 5’3 midget farax with an Australian accent. I bet they mistake you for an aboriginal. May Allah give me the opposite of you. A strong god fearing man who doesn’t have to pay to get women to date him.

You have dyslexic hand writing. Don’t be angry because I rejected you and kicked you to the curb

I’m not interested in a 5’3 midget farax with an Australian accent. I bet they mistake you for an aboriginal. May Allah give me the opposite of you. A strong god fearing man who doesn’t have to pay to get women to date him.

@Knowles

You came back more angrier, did the Masters flop? If that is the case, sorry for being insensitive. What else is happening to your exciting life? Is he Indian?

Muji

VIP
Anthony joshua who made some stripper pregnant and walked out on her while pregnant? I think you deserve better than that. And @Reiko is lusting after bisexual jewish rapper who made a star pregnant while never claiming her. The theme seem to be lusting to be single mothers it seems

If we wanted to be single mothers than we would stick to Somali men. Don’t make me bring up the stats. Anthony and Drake are both paying child maintainer, Somali men on the other hand...even when they are present they are absentee fathers, spending the days drinking coffee outside coffee shops, don’t make me tag mercury to read you the full script.

Muji

VIP
@Knowles

You came back more angrier, did the Masters flop? If that is the case, sorry for being insensitive. What else is happening to your exciting life? Is he Indian?

Aussie I’m about to get a restraining order on you, your obsession with @Reiko and I is rabid. Despite our constant request for you to leave us alone, do you know how consent works? Or do you need a me too moment on Somalispot where your ass gets exposed at the amount of harassment the women on this forum have had to endure. I’ve heard you even went after ayeeyo @Basra and @Jaydaan

If we wanted to be single mothers than we would stick to Somali men. Don’t make me bring up the stats. Anthony and Drake are both paying child maintainer, Somali men on the other hand...even when they are present they are absentee fathers, spending the days drinking coffee outside coffee shops, don’t make me tag mercury to read you the full script.

AJ is a known woman beater who has been messing with his baby mum for years and never claimed her. And he did everything to convince her to have abortion. You couldnt pick worse choice. This man didnt want to have kids and even said sometimes 2-3 months he dont see his child.

Also Wilder will knock out your boy AJ

Muji

VIP
AJ is a known woman beater who has been messing with his baby mum for years and never claimed her. And he did everything to convince her to have abortion. You couldnt pick worse choice. This man didnt want to have kids and even said sometimes 2-3 months he dont see his child.

Also Wilder will knock out your boy AJ

Do you have any sources to any of the wild claims you are making right now?

Aussie I’m about to get a restraining order on you, your obsession with @Reiko and I is rabid. Despite our constant request for you to leave us alone, do you know how consent works? Or do you need a me too moment on Somalispot where your ass gets exposed at the amount of harassment the women on this forum have had to endure. I’ve heard you even went after ayeeyo @Basra and @Jaydaan

@Knowles

Go ahead and make me famous, the Harvey Weinstein of Somalispot. I don't have millions to pay for compensations, what will my sentence be?

@Knowles

Go ahead and make me famous, the Harvey Weinstein of Somalispot. I don't have millions to pay for compensations, what will my sentence be?

Aussie

They like vad boys. The thought of you wanting to be part of your future childs life is offputting to @Knowles. She is used to single mothers and baby daddies running the street. Come to uk and i will hook you up with a god fearing hawiye girl

@Jaydaan

@Knowles and you (as kodeen) have a long history of cat and mouse fights and there are no interests for me to part of that and get involved. In-fact, usually, I get a buzz when she reads you the riot act. Face her like a knife carrying UK Farah or quit and join @Cauli on the sidelines.

First i get called goney then kodeen.....different people accusing me of being someone im not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts