Marrying off someone with mental problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
True....he basically eanted temporary sex with a young girl during his vacation to somalia. But the fMily didnt hook them up. She brought him to the family. Atleast she didnt give him anything and now he refused her divorced. Somalis are funny wallahi. I told her wait 3 months if he dorsnt give divorce we go to court

@AussieHustler

I feel like the more videos you send and i watch them i start to hate somalis more. I fear I may become like you if I continue this lol. But we really are fecked up people

@Jaydaan

I can't hate myself because Somali is synonymous with myself. I hate what we became of and the fake "pride" and denial mentality to brush everything under the rug. Ethically and morally our culture is useless, Zada, nada and when we admit that, only then, can we seek solutions. Haven't you noticed the so called fake "patriot Somalis" here when they call me a self hater? They want to silence me exposing our decaying culture and behaviours. I will never be silenced. :fittytousand:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It is a topic I’ve addressed many times.

Here in my city I know a mother who took her son to Puntland where she married off her mentally disturbed son (he is about 18).

She set up everything. She stayed there for a month with him. She then left him with some relatives to oversee.

Soon after she returned she was told that the wife ran away after her son tried to anal rape her :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::susp::susp:
Poor girl was traumatized
You told me she took him to burco and they were reer burco, why are you changing the story? Smh

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Theres this Somali Guy working at a bank and got his own house since he wasnt talking to anyone his parents introduced him to the daughter of a family friend she was still in university

So they decided to do a meher and every weekend she took the train to stay with the Guy this went on for a year until the girl told her parents shes dont want the Guy

The parents got confused so she dropped the bomb Im still a virgin all we do is talk and sleep

The parents to the Guy became the talk
Of town how they dont have a son etc

They still flying in sheekhs to do quran sar and find out whats wrong with their son
Maybe he's asexual looool

@Jaydaan

I can't hate myself because Somali is synonymous with myself. I hate what we became of and the fake "pride" and denial mentality to brush everything under the rug. Ethically and morally our culture is useless, Zada, nada and when we admit that, only then, can we seek solutions. Haven't you noticed the so called fake "patriot Somalis" here when they call me a self hater? They want to silence me exposing our decaying culture and behaviours. I will never be silenced. :fittytousand:

Fair enough. I just assumed you hated the actual people. But i share the same thoughts on the culture side tbh.

True....he basically eanted temporary sex with a young girl during his vacation to somalia. But the fMily didnt hook them up. She brought him to the family. Atleast she didnt give him anything and now he refused her divorced. Somalis are funny wallahi. I told her wait 3 months if he dorsnt give divorce we go to court

Sickening. I have a special type of hatred for men that force women to be with them, when they know the woman wants nothing to do with him.

Muji

VIP
He has shifted the attention to me while you were gone but he has ghosted the forum since your return.

He has finally admitted he has a live in partner who's 54 year old Australian white woman.

Sis you’re not the first person to say this @Jaydaan has also informed me the guy was lost puppy when I left. Weak men who let me walk all over them are not my type. It’s just a turn off wallahi. Why faraxs either women hating incels or simps like Aussie with no backbone.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
They both new what is up. A 50 yr old with a wife and kids cannot genuinely believe a young 23yr old wants to be with him for who he is. A lot of these men lie to young women back home promising them money and a chance to get to Europe. That is deception. If you say you are going to do something, then do it.

They lie in order to make themselves look better to the other person besides its haram to marry someone you only intend to have sex with and divorce afterwards

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Jaydaan

The so called somali ”patriot” arent patriotic at all theyre more concerned by their clan than the people and country

Theyre all pure cancer

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Those somali parents are evil and conniving. I know 100% they dont want their own normal and good child to be married to mental ill or convict person

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You told me she took him to burco and they were reer burco, why are you changing the story? Smh

giphy.gif

Didn’t the World Health Organisation publish a report that one in three Somalis suffer from sort of a mental illness? Let’s ask Dr @R.Kelly

A Somali Australian young bloke experienced psychotic episodes and the mother took him to the local sheikh who advised her to take him to Nairobi where there are well respected Somali sheikhs and he convinced her with Koran readings and a marriage, his mind will settle and thus become a normal person. He advised strongly against western medicine and taking him to a psychiatrist or to a doctor. There were few well educated Somalis who advised her not to take him to Kenya and to let her give a chance his treatment in Australia, but to no avail. Long story short, after he got married and many sessions of Koran reading his situation seemed to have stabilised and there were maashallahs I told you the Koran and marriage works in fighting mental illness. His next episode of psychosis was like a Tsunami. One night after a massive psychotic episode, he woke up in the middle of the night and dismembered his pregnant wife and cut her stomach because he thought she was carrying an evil of a child. Both mother and child lost their lives. He was charged with both murders and they argued that he was mentally sick and his lawyer asked the family to contact the Australian embassy in Nairobi and ask them to intervene and provide them documentation of his illness. The mother went to the embassy and explained to them that her son became sick in Australia and needs assistance and when they asked her to give them who treated him so they will ask for documentation of his illness and present to the court, there was none and frankly, they told her there’s nothing they could do for her. He was sentenced to life and after few years in an overcrowded and dirty jail, he took his own life. Three lives lost because of jaahilnimo.
Where is your.proof? This sounds like something that would be in the news. Crszy stuff

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Halimo-2018

God forbid if you become mental tomorrow your own family will try to marry you off to me without disclosing your mental compromise. It is guarantee they’ll do that. Let’s get that straight. Let’s not act like we are in a different class then our own people. It is a fact that under a family health crisis Somali parents listen to other suugo scientists eedos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending