Marrying off someone with mental problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jaydaan

How will you enquire about her mental health? Would you believe whatever she tells you about her mental health? One should investigate deeper about the person who they want to want to spend the rest of their life with. A complete health check including sexually transmitted diseases should suffice. One must also know if the other person is a wreck with money, otherwise financial issues are one of the major reasons of divorces and most importantly, let Somalis get to know one another better before they join the rising statistics of divorce. When dating starts, too many red flags you couldn't spot during a short period of dating.

@Knowles don't you remember our mate from Birmingham? Gooney112?

If a person is determined to hide something from you....they will keep it hidden. There are women there who marry fown low guy and dont know for years they are gay. Hell one famous youtuber black girl married a white guy last year she was with ages. He announced he is bi now and left her. And I dont know who that poster is. I havent posted here for 18 months and even then i was mainly a reader until i got banned for violent threats

Nin-culus

Laandheer
It is the state of our society. Denial. Denial. Denial. I have seen mothers whose sons are gay. Feminine. Cant stand vagina, yet the mother flies to Somalia and sits outside the wedding night chamber, cheering her son like its foot ball night from the window.

I mean, yes homosexuality act is a sin, it should not be practiced. But natural inclinations should not be ignored. This is human trial test. U just have to know what is your trial test by inclination.
Shit ik what I got test withe with the futo and also the test of too much style im a fitnah to the world:damedamn:

It seems all the somalis with problems can just jet to africa and marry. One of my mums friend has a daughter with real mental problem....girl even hears voices. She is not bad looking, but a nutcase. So everyone knows her issue here as word spread fast with somalis. Her family took her to nairobi and married her off to unsuspecting farax. Is it fair to hide something like this to someone you gonna marry?
Marriage is business to somalis. The once back home are desperate for money they have their own agenda too. My aunt did this with her son sadly the marriage didnt last and i dont think she hid it. I think the girl knew. I've heard. Alot girls back home are aeare of the scam now they're refusing to marry dhaqan celis lol

Marriage is business to somalis. The once back home are desperate for money they have their own agenda too. My aunt did this with her son sadly the marriage didnt last and i dont think she hid it. I think the girl knew. I've heard. Alot girls back home are aeare of the scam now they're refusing to marry dhaqan celis lol
My cousin 23 married a 50 year old who has a wife in europe. Well they did mehr and never did the deed. He promised her to take her to europe. And her plan was to leave him the moment she arrived. Now they are at stalemate. She said im not gonna go in house with him until he takes me and he refuses because he already has wife and kids. We are just laughing how absurd it is 2 scammers met each other and neither are butching. This is why i could never marry from africa. Its one thing to be left....but to be used by someone who never liked you is a killer

My cousin 23 married a 50 year old who has a wife in europe. Well they did mehr and never did the deed. He promised her to take her to europe. And her plan was to leave him the moment she arrived. Now they are at stalemate. She said im not gonna go in house with him until he takes me and he refuses because he already has wife and kids. We are just laughing how absurd it is 2 scammers met each other and neither are butching. This is why i could never marry from africa. Its one thing to be left....but to be used by someone who never liked you is a killer
Classsic! I have similar thing happening with my distance family lol yes you are smart dont marry someone from africa they will use you well there are exceptions very rare once. Be careful dear

VixR

Veritas
Oh please, he’s using her too.

I know of a lifelong bachelor my family knows who was completely used to come here. The girl from back home pulled a long con (not really, she was crying in the actual wedding video despite herself). She’s a really gorgeous girl, so apparently he was willing to overlook that. Anyway, she pulled every stop to leave him once she got here, even after they had a kid. I can’t knock her. He was overbearing towards her and the only reason he went there was to domineer, only to be met with a live wire. Last I knew, he left the state.

Didn’t the World Health Organisation publish a report that one in three Somalis suffer from sort of a mental illness? Let’s ask Dr @R.Kelly

A Somali Australian young bloke experienced psychotic episodes and the mother took him to the local sheikh who advised her to take him to Nairobi where there are well respected Somali sheikhs and he convinced her with Koran readings and a marriage, his mind will settle and thus become a normal person. He advised strongly against western medicine and taking him to a psychiatrist or to a doctor. There were few well educated Somalis who advised her not to take him to Kenya and to let her give a chance his treatment in Australia, but to no avail. Long story short, after he got married and many sessions of Koran reading his situation seemed to have stabilised and there were maashallahs I told you the Koran and marriage works in fighting mental illness. His next episode of psychosis was like a Tsunami. One night after a massive psychotic episode, he woke up in the middle of the night and dismembered his pregnant wife and cut her stomach because he thought she was carrying an evil of a child. Both mother and child lost their lives. He was charged with both murders and they argued that he was mentally sick and his lawyer asked the family to contact the Australian embassy in Nairobi and ask them to intervene and provide them documentation of his illness. The mother went to the embassy and explained to them that her son became sick in Australia and needs assistance and when they asked her to give them who treated him so they will ask for documentation of his illness and present to the court, there was none and frankly, they told her there’s nothing they could do for her. He was sentenced to life and after few years in an overcrowded and dirty jail, he took his own life. Three lives lost because of jaahilnimo.

Caanoshaax

lemme see that caanussy
@Jaydaan

How will you enquire about her mental health? Would you believe whatever she tells you about her mental health? One should investigate deeper about the person who they want to want to spend the rest of their life with. A complete health check including sexually transmitted diseases should suffice. One must also know if the other person is a wreck with money, otherwise financial issues are one of the major reasons of divorces and most importantly, let Somalis get to know one another better before they join the rising statistics of divorce. When dating starts, too many red flags you couldn't spot during a short period of dating.

@Knowles don't you remember our mate from Birmingham? Gooney112?

That's the truth

Caanoshaax

lemme see that caanussy
If a person is determined to hide something from you....they will keep it hidden. There are women there who marry fown low guy and dont know for years they are gay. Hell one famous youtuber black girl married a white guy last year she was with ages. He announced he is bi now and left her. And I dont know who that poster is. I havent posted here for 18 months and even then i was mainly a reader until i got banned for violent threats

I don't believe gay people should just get married to someone of the opposite gender. I feel that is really unfair to the other person involved. Could you imagine getting romantically involved with a person who wasn't attracted to you at all? Kinda sad for both parties tbh

Oh please, he’s using her too.

I know of a lifelong bachelor my family knows who was completely used to come here. The girl from back home pulled a long con (not really, she was crying in the actual wedding video despite herself). She’s a really gorgeous girl, so apparently he was willing to overlook that. Anyway, she pulled every stop to leave him once she got here, even after they had a kid. I can’t knock her. He was overbearing towards her and the only reason he went there was to domineer, only to be met with a live wire. Last I knew, he left the state.

I mean they are using each other.....i dont blame the girls there doing anything wanting to go abroad. But some dont leave. A childhoold friend went to somalia at 20 and brought one over...years later they still married and he went back twice to marry to others. One in uk, one in somalia and one in dubai. Tbf he is loaded and he travels to dubai and somalia all the time for business. So he has wife waiting everywhere lol

Somalis should accept gay Somalis and their relationships and these young men and women shouldn’t be pressured to marry the opposite sex if they are gay. I know a Somali dude from Ethiopia who has 4 children with his former Somali wife and is now married to his Australian boyfriend. She refused to see him his children and after a court ordered, she brainwashed the kids not to see him. They moved out of Melbourne. Talk to them, it’s the same sad narrative. Many cultures do force them to marry them as if they will change.

Somalis should accept gay Somalis and their relationships and these young men and women shouldn’t be pressured to marry the opposite sex if they are gay. I know a Somali dude from Ethiopia who has 4 children with his former Somali wife and is now married to his Australian boyfriend. She refused to see him his children and after a court ordered, she brainwashed the kids not to see him. They moved out of Melbourne. Talk to them, it’s the same sad narrative. Many cultures do force them to marry them as if they will change.

Is that the aussie imaam? These down low men aint victims. He knew he was gay when he married her. So how you dupe someone and still a victim

Somalia

Mental health

Mental health disorders comprise a broad range of problems, with different symptoms. However, they are generally characterized by some combination of abnormal thoughts, emotions, behaviour and relationships with others. Examples are schizophrenia, depression, mental retardation and disorders due to substance abuse including khat use.

Prolonged conflict and instability have impacted on the mental and psychological well-being of the Somali people. It is estimated that one in three Somalis has been affected by some kind of mental illness, a prevalence which is higher than in other low-income and war-torn countries.

Currently, Somalia has five mental health centres situated in Berbera, Bossaso, Garowe, Hargeisa and Mogadishu. These provide basic care to people suffering from mental health conditions. However, only three psychiatrists are working in the mental health facilities in the country. Often the limited resources available are spent on large mental hospitals and not on services delivered through the community and primary health care.

WHO, in collaboration with the local health authorities, provides support to the mental health care services in Somalia, and capacity building for primary health care workers on the management of the common mental disorders.

The practice of keeping mentally ill people in chains is common in Somalia, a sign of a lack of adequate mental health care services. The Chain-Free Initiative aims to restore the rights and dignity of mentally-ill persons by advocating for chain-free hospitals, chain-free homes and a chain-free environment where mentally ill patients can receive treatment and care. With the support of WHO, the Initiative has been implemented at the Habeeb Hospital in Mogadishu and at the Hargeisa Group Hospital mental health ward.

http://www.emro.who.int/som/programmes/mental-health.html

They both new what is up. A 50 yr old with a wife and kids cannot genuinely believe a young 23yr old wants to be with him for who he is. A lot of these men lie to young women back home promising them money and a chance to get to Europe. That is deception. If you say you are going to do something, then do it.

They both new what is up. A 50 yr old with a wife and kids cannot genuinely believe a young 23yr old wants to be with him for who he is. A lot of these men lie to young women back home promising them money and a chance to get to Europe. That is deception. If you say you are going to do something, then do it.
True....he basically eanted temporary sex with a young girl during his vacation to somalia. But the fMily didnt hook them up. She brought him to the family. Atleast she didnt give him anything and now he refused her divorced. Somalis are funny wallahi. I told her wait 3 months if he dorsnt give divorce we go to court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending