Marrying off someone with mental problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If a person is asexual or has very low desires it is completely fine for them to be single as they will not be able to fulfill the rights of the wife.

Halima

Marriage is not a Faradh. It is not necessary. The hadith about Marriage being half of your diin is taken out of context. The hadith only means marriage will keep u out of haram troubles. Which we have found out so far as not always. Married people cheat and do haram all the time.

U can remain single and worship Allaah swt. U would have passed your test.

Parents back home in Somalia really need to be suspicious of Somali westerners trying to marry from back home, especially if the mother is orchestrating everything.

A grown, sane and able bodied man isn't going to have his mother running around organising everything. That is one big giveaway sign.
True....but divorce is always an option with somalis. Hence marriage aint big deal. I also dont blame them if the person can take them from Somalia.....its a hellhole

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Parents back home in Somalia really need to be suspicious of Somali westerners trying to marry from back home, especially if the mother is orchestrating everything.

A grown, sane and able bodied man isn't going to have his mother running around organising everything. That is one big giveaway sign.

They Will earn more money if they give their daughter to a Guy abroad ive seen somalis back home telling their daughter to make sure he sends x amount money

Later they open a shop or business

Lol so you’re probably the best person to tell me. What did I miss?
Lets just say you left the poor heartbroken. It was like watching a good girl lose the love of her life and not give fvck anymore and be passed around the neighbourhood. He tried with every xalimo and couple of faraxs....it was a sad sight

Muji

VIP
Lets just say you left the poor heartbroken. It was like watching a good girl lose the love of her life and not give fvck anymore and be passed around the neighbourhood. He tried with every xalimo and couple of faraxs....it was a sad sight

Wow that’s sad

But can’t say I’m suprised

looooooooooooooooooooooooool

That is an extreme example. I have seen extremely feminine somalis who impregnated their wives multiple times

@Basra

This Somali Imam below was married to a Somali woman in Canada and has a young daughter with her. He migrated to Australia, now he is the only openly Muslim Gay Imam in Australia.

I believe in honesty 100% I even disclosed by debts to xalimo who wanted me and told her my exact financial situation. She appreciated the honesty and still wanted. I said no its not fair on you

@Jaydaan

How will you enquire about her mental health? Would you believe whatever she tells you about her mental health? One should investigate deeper about the person who they want to want to spend the rest of their life with. A complete health check including sexually transmitted diseases should suffice. One must also know if the other person is a wreck with money, otherwise financial issues are one of the major reasons of divorces and most importantly, let Somalis get to know one another better before they join the rising statistics of divorce. When dating starts, too many red flags you couldn't spot during a short period of dating.

Lol tell me more

So were you a lurker before?

@Knowles don't you remember our mate from Birmingham? Gooney112?

It seems all the somalis with problems can just jet to africa and marry. One of my mums friend has a daughter with real mental problem....girl even hears voices. She is not bad looking, but a nutcase. So everyone knows her issue here as word spread fast with somalis. Her family took her to nairobi and married her off to unsuspecting farax. Is it fair to hide something like this to someone you gonna marry?

you should not be backbiting someone, specially family member, just to get a few laughs, this is wrong ugas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts