Marrying off someone with mental problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems all the somalis with problems can just jet to africa and marry. One of my mums friend has a daughter with real mental problem....girl even hears voices. She is not bad looking, but a nutcase. So everyone knows her issue here as word spread fast with somalis. Her family took her to nairobi and married her off to unsuspecting farax. Is it fair to hide something like this to someone you gonna marry?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It is a topic I’ve addressed many times.

Here in my city I know a mother who took her son to Puntland where she married off her mentally disturbed son (he is about 18).

She set up everything. She stayed there for a month with him. She then left him with some relatives to oversee.

Soon after she returned she was told that the wife ran away after her son tried to anal rape her :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::susp::susp:
Poor girl was traumatized

Here in my city I know a mother who took her son to Puntland where she married off her mentally disturbed son (he is about 18).

She set up everything. She stayed there for a month with him. She then left him with some relatives to oversee.

Soon after she returned she was told that the wife ran away after her son tried to anal rape her :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::susp::susp:

This is terrible, but I cant stop laughing:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::deadmanny::dead1:

Wlh this @R.Kelly nigga is funniest man out in this forum.

Wallahi we need to have an open conversation as people on mental health. Somalis has so little regard for others as long as they hide the "shame" of their child. Everyone else is expandable. First farax i got to know in uk was mentally ill junkie frlm london. He took me to a house which I didnt even know and he tried to fvck a with no money telling her i pay you tomorrow lol. Guy had a black chick come to him and say she is carrying his child and he told her to fvck off. And he was in an out of jail. So mum took him to bosaaso to marry. It really p1ssed me off as he was the most irresponsible person i ever met

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is the state of our society. Denial. Denial. Denial. I have seen mothers whose sons are gay. Feminine. Cant stand vagina, yet the mother flies to Somalia and sits outside the wedding night chamber, cheering her son like its foot ball night from the window.

I mean, yes homosexuality act is a sin, it should not be practiced. But natural inclinations should not be ignored. This is human trial test. U just have to know what is your trial test by inclination.

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Man that is terrible...

@Jaydaan

You were proposing that people get married soon after they meet, do you think that one will have time to find out those issues or do you think they will volunteer to tell you they’ve mental illness to sabotage their own wedding?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It seems all the somalis with problems can just jet to africa and marry. One of my mums friend has a daughter with real mental problem....girl even hears voices. She is not bad looking, but a nutcase. So everyone knows her issue here as word spread fast with somalis. Her family took her to nairobi and married her off to unsuspecting farax. Is it fair to hide something like this to someone you gonna marry?

This practice is common though, many mentally ill people are sent home to either be taken care of relatives or sometimes married off to people in hopes that they get better or at the very least produce children that will take care of them in their old age once their parents have died.:mjkkk:
Although they typically disclose that they have an illness,
which doesn't seem to be the case in your story:gucciwhat:

Apollo

VIP
This practice is common though, many mentally ill people are sent home to either be taken care of relatives or sometimes married off to people in hopes that they get better or at the very least produce children that will take care of them in their old age once their parents have died.:mjkkk:
Although they typically disclose that they have an illness,
which doesn't seem to be the case in your story:gucciwhat:

Many diseases are recessive (one faulty copy instead of two), so they can produce ''normal/healthy'' children'' if they don't marry a close relative.

From an evolutionary perspective that strategy is not all that strange.

@Jaydaan

You were proposing that people get married soon after they meet, do you think that one will have time to find out those issues or do you think they will volunteer to tell you they’ve mental illness to sabotage their own wedding?
I believe in honesty 100% I even disclosed by debts to xalimo who wanted me and told her my exact financial situation. She appreciated the honesty and still wanted. I said no its not fair on you

It is the state of our society. Denial. Denial. Denial. I have seen mothers whose sons are gay. Feminine. Cant stand vagina, yet the mother flies to Somalia and sits outside the wedding night chamber, cheering her son like its foot ball night from the window.

I mean, yes homosexuality act is a sin, it should not be practiced. But natural inclinations should not be ignored. This is human trial test. U just have to know what is your trial test by inclination.

I have never seen a man that tasted d1ck and returned to pussy to be frank. Once he has been ravaged a woman aint gonna do anything forhim.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have never seen a man that tasted d1ck and returned to pussy to be frank. Once he has been ravaged a woman aint gonna do anything forhim.

u poor soul. I can count 7 men and 4 women who sleep with same sex one weekend and to their spouse same night. They have children. To them sex is like star bucks.

u poor soul. I can count 7 men and 4 women who sleep with same sex one weekend and to their spouse same night. They have children. To them sex is like star bucks.
7 men? Are they somalis? These people stay in marriages due to social pressure and keep up appearance. Men cant be bisexuals. Women can......but bisexual men are gay men afraid to come out

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
7 men? Are they somalis? These people stay in marriages due to social pressure and keep up appearance. Men cant be bisexuals. Women can......but bisexual men are gay men afraid to come out

They are absolute bisexuals. Because they sleep with their wives and men. Social pressure and denial. They believe homosexuality does not exist. The act they are doing , they call it 'baalwaad"!

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Theres this Somali Guy working at a bank and got his own house since he wasnt talking to anyone his parents introduced him to the daughter of a family friend she was still in university

So they decided to do a meher and every weekend she took the train to stay with the Guy this went on for a year until the girl told her parents shes dont want the Guy

The parents got confused so she dropped the bomb Im still a virgin all we do is talk and sleep

The parents to the Guy became the talk
Of town how they dont have a son etc

They still flying in sheekhs to do quran sar and find out whats wrong with their son

They are absolute bisexuals. Because they sleep with their wives and men. Social pressure and denial. They believe homosexuality does not exist. The act they are doing , they call it 'baalwaad"!

Elton john and george michael used to sleep with women. You know how they got hard? Thinking of men while being with the womaknoWhat do they enjoy? What do they get off on is what matters. They call them down low guys or khanis fulay ah in somali.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Theres this Somali Guy working at a bank and got his own house since he wasnt talking to anyone his parents introduced him to the daughter of a family friend she was still in university

So they decided to do a meher and every weekend she took the train to stay with the Guy this went on for a year until the girl told her parents shes dont want the Guy

The parents got confused so she dropped the bomb Im still a virgin all we do is talk and sleep

They still flying in sheekhs to do quran sar and find out whats wrong with their son

looooooooooooooooooooooooool

That is an extreme example. I have seen extremely feminine somalis who impregnated their wives multiple times

Daaamn like how long did he think this was gonna last lol

Status
Not open for further replies.