Marrying First Nations

Wasiir

Bursalah Media Production
Have any of you considered marrying them? They seem to be free spirited like us nomads and have similar devotion to their ancestors like most Somalis. I want to be free spirited like them and speak to their Gods. I want to learn their holy ways and get to experience their culture.

Have any of you considered marrying them? They seem to be free spirited like us nomads and have similar devotion to their ancestors like most Somalis. I want to be free spirited like them and speak to their Gods. I want to learn their holy ways and get to experience their culture.

"First Nations"? Are you 'Reer Henny'? Canadians use that term, so I'm assuming you reside in Canada.

Also, do you want short offspring?

We gonna act like Pocahontas ain't bad :mjhaps:

f528ec68fe3c217fb124eaf493d5c9ec.jpg

I don't know about the ones in Canada, but the native Americans are incredibly beautiful.

:lawd: :rejoice:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
"First Nations"? Are you 'Reer Henny'? Canadians use that term, so I'm assuming you reside in Canada.

Also, do you want short offspring?
yeah, we really do say first nations. Americans say indians and Australians say aboriginals lol.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
you should. They were also nomads that were not literate. They passed in stories through songs and dances similar to us.

They’re geeljire except with buffalos and hunting lol.

You been watching too much Pocahontas my nigga. The reality of First Nations/Native Americans is very bleak and sad. Domestic abuse/child abuse, alcoholism, drug addiction, women are raped and murdered by the men of their own community etc etc. I saw & went to school with many when I lived in Edmonton and I could never marry into that community

Funny enough I did see some Somali men with cali beystain women when I was there. I once saw an adeer who was carrying two bags and a stroller while his native gf was walking in front lmfaooo she was walking all over him

You been watching too much Pocahontas my nigga. The reality of First Nations/Native Americans is very bleak and sad. Domestic abuse/child abuse, alcoholism, drug addiction, women are raped and murdered by the men of their own community etc etc. I saw & went to school with many when I lived in Edmonton and I could never marry into that community

Funny enough I did see some Somali men with cali beystain women when I was there. I once saw an adeer who was carrying two bags and a stroller while his native gf was walking in front lmfaooo she was walking all over him

Everything you've said is born out by the data on domestic abuse in first Nation communities in both Canada and the United States.

Unless a man from another more markedly stable community makes the decision to integrate into the community of his partner... men will not be subject to those norms and forces; there is a danger that the children (vulnerable girls in particular) may be drawn in and be subject to all of that dysfunction and violence.

People from war-torn Nations like ours likely have comparable or higher levels of dysfunction and violence, so I'm not trying to be high and mighty.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
We gonna act like Pocahontas ain't bad :mjhaps:

There be baddies everywhere, abowe. But our nigga was just sitting around thinking about marrying natives and mulling over how free spirited they are and things like this. A random Somali saxiib suddenly thinking such things on the fly? That be ganja, saxiib. Ganja...

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Ali Baysteen are hot.

Whenever I go to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police social media page, who patrol their reserves, it's full of beautiful Ali Baysteen on the run.

Trending

Latest posts