Marry kill date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kill all the islamic militants :damedamn:.
Marry- no one cos i don't believe in marriage.
date- gambar (she seems very conservative) :damn:

Jeesto

VIP
You wouldn't be the first one to try that
honey-bun-originaljpg-714e08d35049d0a2.jpg

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Marry:
1. @shukri9 (I like her innocence and she also has good morals and values and her English is cute)
2. @TooMacaan (Seems very interesting and smart and the type to be able to hold conversations for hours without getting boring)
3. @The Cushitic One (Just because :p)

Date: @EternalLightX (Agree with her on nearly everything except religion. I also like that she's very wild. One thing she does is over generalise all Somali men to be trash tho)

Kill: Any and all Arab bootyclappers :gunsmiley:

I'm not that conservative. Aren't you the one with the foot fetish? :drakewtf:
Im into a lot of different stuff :gaasdrink:. Foots are hella nice. I like to smear jam and peanut butter on feet let it sit for a day, forming a nice toe jam before digging in to the woman feet. its a little sour and sweet:noneck::wowsweat:

Jeesto

VIP
Marry:
1. @shukri9 (I like her innocence and she also has good morals and values and her English is cute)
2. @TooMacaan (Seems very interesting and smart and the type to be able to hold conversations for hours without getting boring)
3. @The Cushitic One (Just because :p)

Date: @EternalLightX (Agree with her on nearly everything except religion. I also like that she's very wild. One thing she does is over generalise all Somali men to be trash tho)

Kill: Any and all Arab bootyclappers :gunsmiley:
@The Cushitic One
200.gif

Y'all better make Faarax Murtiile the show presenter

Status
Not open for further replies.