Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Kill @Abaay Abaay for spreading rumours and telling everyone I have a long chin

images-8.jpeg

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
he says i have a fat face what a retard if you go on my profile paf you'll see the original pic . The dp is a stretched out for some reason :draketf:

The pic stretches if its a portrait / rectangle . Make sure you are uploading a square

You is a cutie abaayo :it0tdo8: ignore that silly billy

Marry: No one
Date: No one
Kill:
@Adan - Annoying, retarded, and makes threads every 5 seconds about false stories he invented in his head.
@World - Annoying and retarded as well, incel who can't find women, hates Somali women, and puts down dark skin Xalimos.
@Disappointed - Also annoying, constantly bends over for Wakanda/arabs, believes if you do not, you're a self hater, a c00n.
@Abaay Abaay - Just plain annoying, constantly quotes my posts to attack me for attention.
@MadNomad - Annoying, sensitive, easily triggered, and refuses to admit facts given.
@Yaxye25 - Annoying, constantly insults Somalis and calls us "lamagoodle", believes in delusions such as how Somali Bantus weren't enslaved, and apparently enslaved Somalis.:siilaanyosmile:

Last edited:
:kendrickcry: I never said anything bad about you.

I can't date or marry any of the selfhating girls on this website. And I'm too innocent to kill.
I will just say f*ck all of those selfhaters that keep saying I'm a woman. I would put them in the kill list but each one has been exposed as a homosexual.
Marry: No one
Date: No one
Kill:
@Adan - Annoying, retarded, and makes threads every 5 seconds about false stories he invented in his head.
@World - Annoying and retarded as well, incel who can't find women, hates Somali women, and puts down dark skin Xalimos.
@Disappointed - Also annoying, constantly bends over for Wakanda/arabs, believes if you do not, you're a self hater, a c00n.
@Abaay Abaay - Just plain annoying, constantly quotes my posts to attack me for attention.
@MadNomad - Annoying, sensitive, easily triggered, and refuses to admit facts given.
@Yaxye25 - Annoying, constantly insults Somalis and calls us "lamagoodle", believes in delusions such as how Somali Bantus weren't enslaved, and apparently enslaved Somalis.:siilaanyosmile:

:kendrickcry: I never said anything bad about you.

I can't date or marry any of the selfhating girls on this website. And I'm too innocent to kill.
I will just say f*ck all of those selfhaters that keep saying I'm a woman. I would put them in the kill list but each one has been exposed as a homosexual.
You called me a self hater for not giving in to your wakanda.
:comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending