• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
First of all get your meat eating Ethiopian out of this forum. You roach

Shut your ass up. You're attacking the women on this forum in the hopes that they'll leave SSpot so you and the other closeted fucks can turn this place into a gay bathhouse. :pacspit:

He's bitter because he's sexually confused and don't know how to come out of the closet, while his peers from high school are getting married and starting the adult life, while he's on SSpot trying to dictate people's posts because he has no control over anything including his life. Poor him, I think he needs some milk.

Lol ur in s spot claiming to be engaged. Shouldn't u be out with ur significant other like right now?

Oh wait. U frauding

Shut your ass up. You're attacking the women on this forum in the hopes that they'll leave SSpot so you and the other closeted fucks can turn this place into a gay bathhouse. :pacspit:

Ethiopian spot ------->

That way.

Move on. We don't want ur kind here

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
7000+1000+2000(somnet)
Stretching since 2014:mjlol:

So we are counting somnet now? You're getting desperate Gucci1017

giphy.gif

Aight I'm not gonna increase my post count for the day. Not trying to get on Reiko's 100, 000 posts a year level. I'm done with y'all.

Have a good weekend. Now excuse me as I have a life to live.

Merca

Inactive.
Aight I'm not gonna increase my post count. Not trying to get on Reiko's 100, 000 posts a year level. I'm done with y'all.

Have a good weekend. Now excuse me as I have a life to live.
Stop deceiving yourself. A life but yet you post 436 messages and it hasn't even been a month? And on top of that you obsess over your former classmate's interracial relationship...

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Damn why are you so homophobia. U know the more anti homo u are, the more likely u will come out later as homo.

Is this your way of telling me you're comfortable with your sexuality?:cosbyhmm:

Let's play truth or truth. It's obvious you're posting so often so your dms open so do you mind sharing the male member(s) that you're trying to trap? How many niggas have you thrown that ass back for so far? :fantasia2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending