marriage

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
One of the biggest problems with these western xalimos is the fact that a lot of them are pro LGBT. They wouldn't mind their children being taught these things at school and have a man in a drag read to their children. Why would you want to have a child with someone like that? The only logical thing to do is to marry back home if you want to marry within your race.

Marry whowever you like. Just refrain from saying all Somali girls in the west support deviant lifestyles. Its not our fault that you can't find quality because you're hyperfocused on reading Tweets by extreme personalities with radically liberal views. :wtf:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Give some examples besides language.
It's not even language since I can speak Somali well. It's just that we'd have little in common, and can't talk about things like movies, games, sports, school etc.

We grew up completely differently.

It's not even language since I can speak Somali well. It's just that we'd have little in common, and can't talk about things like movies, games, sports, school etc.

We grew up completely differently.
True and I’m sure you wouldnt relate to their likes with movies games music etc. But to be fair a lot of men and women don’t really have that in common as we are into different things so it could still work if the foundation of your marriage is based on love and respect

Fair point. In the case it’s a young man raised in the west could he assimilate into Somalia and there be no cultural clashes? Who knows
If he's planning on living there permanently there would obviously be an awkward transitioning phase however,in the long run he'd assimilate into somali society.

Trending