marriage

What’s the biggest difference between marrying a western Xalimo (living in the west) compared to a local xalimo (live in Somalia)? Or vice Versa for women. Who do people prefer? & is it possible to stay at home wife in this day and age & be financially stable.

Also do you people think there would be a major cultural clash in the marriage or you will fully understand each other if you were raised in Canada/America/europe

It depends on two things primarily, those being,how much money you have and how culturally inclined you are.If you've got money and you're more in tune with your somali dhaqan theres a greater incentive in marrying a girl from back home.If you're a hooyo mataalo kid and making a regular income, your best situation would be to find someone in the west.That being said both those scenarios are contingent on whether or not you're planning on living in somalia.If you do plan on living in somalia its in your best interest to marry a girl from somalia.The reasons being less buuq,more acclimated to a harsher lifestyle and they are generally less opposed to polygamy if you choose to do so.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
A Xaalimos in the West are loud and argumentative and Xaalimos back home are more submissive and quiet.

There’s massive cultural differences is what I’m saying

Keo

VIP
One of the biggest problems with these western xalimos is the fact that a lot of them are pro LGBT. They wouldn't mind their children being taught these things at school and have a man in a drag read to their children. Why would you want to have a child with someone like that? The only logical thing to do is to marry back home if you want to marry within your race.

get a harem
A Xaalimos in the West are loud and argumentative and Xaalimos back home are more submissive and quiet.

There’s massive cultural differences is what I’m saying
Not really depends on many factors. All my cousins back home are mad loud. Maybe they are more submissive as you are financially providing. Is that all cause you can find both types of women in diaspora

It depends on two things primarily, those being,how much money you have and how culturally inclined you are.If you've got money and you're more in tune with your somali dhaqan theres a greater incentive in marrying a girl from back home.If you're a hooyo mataalo kid and making a regular income, your best situation would be to find someone in the west.That being said both those scenarios are contingent on whether or not you're planning on living in somalia.If you do plan on living in somalia its in your best interest to marry a girl from somalia.The reasons being less buuq,more acclimated to a harsher lifestyle and they are generally less opposed to polygamy if you choose to do so.
Fair point. In the case it’s a young man raised in the west could he assimilate into Somalia and there be no cultural clashes? Who knows

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Even I'd find it difficult to not have some kind of culture clash when marrying a xaliimo from Somalia. I'd prefer a western raised xaliimo.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Xalimo in the west is a higher risk of divorce but at the same time the reward is much more worth it if it does work out.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Xalimo in the west is a higher risk of divorce but at the same time the reward is much more worth it if it does work out.
If you know who you're marrying there shouldn't be a higher risk. In fact there could be a higher risk if you were marrying a local

Trending

Latest posts