Marriage

The wedding is the best part, it's a night/day where the bride can feel like a queen. My first time I will demand to be carried in as an ancient queen.

giphy.gif

I am so excited for mine, I have already made the plans. I just need a man first :francis:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
The best weddings I’ve been to were the smaller nikkahs

It’s a lot more fun...why financially hurt yourself throwing a big event to flex on people you don’t know and don’t care about out...

save that for a down payment or epic vacation

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
The wedding is the best part, it's a night/day where the bride can feel like a queen. My first time I will demand to be carried in as an ancient queen.

giphy.gif

I am so excited for mine, I have already made the plans. I just need a man first :francis:
Kkk good luck finding a faraax ur age that can afford it

No point getting married broke, better to hustle and get the lacag first, cah xalimos ain't cheap these days,:wowsweat:

@TheRealHanad twitter add it up

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I need a wedding so I can flex on everyone if my wife doesn't want a big wedding too bad. My invitation list alone is looking longggggggg

I need a wedding so I can flex on everyone if my wife doesn't want a big wedding too bad. My invitation list alone is looking longggggggg
That's what I'm saying. It needs to be a serious flex. Imagine all the mandem seeing the ting you secured.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
That's what I'm saying. It needs to be a serious flex. Imagine all the mandem seeing the ting you secured.

Bro my wedding is going to be a event I'm going to make sure all my haters hear and see clips of it. I'm going to ensure noone forgets about it and people want their wedding to be as good as mine.

Trending

Latest posts