marriage makes me nervous

layliee

blm xaalimo
the normal stuff isn’t what gets me nervous like how my spouse will be, when i’ll get married, kids, etc. it’s the fact that the second i sign those nikkah papers u go from never being able to even touch a man to holding hands, kissing, hugging and more…it’s too fast 😭. how is the night of my first kiss also the night i loose my virginity. does any other person get nervous or am i weird

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
the normal stuff isn’t what gets me nervous like how my spouse will be, when i’ll get married, kids, etc. it’s the fact that the second i sign those nikkah papers u go from never being able to even touch a man to holding hands, kissing, hugging and more…it’s too fast 😭. how is the night of my first kiss also the night i loose my virginity. does any other person get nervous or am i weird

Some Muslims wait weeks or even months to do the nasty due to being afraid or feeling awkward. Some attempt it and fail many times. It's not like the movies.

Who says that you have to go from 0 to 1 hunnit after the nikkah? Go at a pace you're both comfortable, if he doesn't oblige he's a c#nt. That's the issue with Islamic marriage. Dating before marriage is so much better.

It’s not impossible to feel nervous about something like this. But it’s a new life you will no longer be called “yariisay” you’re a responsible woman who’s well respected but instead they’ll call you “habaryar” “marwo” such beautiful names.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Some Muslims wait weeks or even months to do the nasty due to being afraid or feeling awkward. Some attempt it and fail many times. It's not like the movies.
Niggas is dropping 100k on a wedding for no pums like broski ur go to da Asian massage spot wit 20 bones at least you'll bust a nut :mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I never thought about that. I figured it was a means to an end for a kid. I recently heard you can steal collagen from your baby and inject it into your face as an anti-aging treatment. I'd like to preserve what I have so that is enough motivation.

layliee

blm xaalimo
It’s not impossible to feel nervous about something like this. But it’s a new life you will no longer be called “yariisay” you’re a responsible woman who’s well respected but instead they’ll call you “habaryar” “marwo” such beautiful names.
i want to get married young the idea of being called habaryar at 24 sounds like an insult tbh

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
I try not to think of it :damn: marry someone you’re comfortable with and who you have a good connection with and I’m sure it won’t be weird/awkward. It’s a new experience for both newlyweds so no need to be embarrassed

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
I never thought about that. I figured it was a means to an end for a kid. I recently heard you can steal collagen from your baby and inject it into your face as an anti-aging treatment. I'd like to preserve what I have so that is enough motivation.
Is this true? I need to start having kids asap
Meme Think GIF

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

There's tretinoin and it's generics for that.

layliee

blm xaalimo
Who says that you have to go from 0 to 1 hunnit after the nikkah? Go at a pace you're both comfortable, if he doesn't oblige he's a c#nt. That's the issue with Islamic marriage. Dating before marriage is so much better.
yeah that’s true…honestly that’s what i think sometimes ngl like not even holding hands or being alone together damn! but i want to keep it 1000% halal

layliee

blm xaalimo
I try not to think of it :damn: marry someone you’re comfortable with and who you have a good connection with and I’m sure it won’t be weird/awkward. It’s a new experience for both newlyweds so no need to be embarrassed
i feel like it’ll be more awkward if you’re both inexperienced i want an experienced man tbh

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
i feel like it’ll be more awkward if you’re both inexperienced i want an experienced man tbh
hell no we need to both be inexperienced, that way we’re in it together. also i have anger issues thinking of my husband being with another girl that way waan xanaaqi doonaa
Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There's tretinoin and it's generics for that.
I have never delved into using products. Yet these pre-teens are putting hyaluronic acid straight out of the gate.
Is this true? I need to start having kids asap
Meme Think GIF

Jokes aside. I am actually anti-ageism and pro aging with grace. :ftw9nwa: No use delaying the inevitable by injecting placenta juice below the skin to look like a plush lioness.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
I have never delved into using products. Yet these pre-teens are putting hyaluronic acid straight out of the gate.

Jokes aside. I am actually anti-ageism and pro aging with grace. :ftw9nwa: No use delaying the inevitable by injecting placenta juice below the skin to look like a plush lioness.
Somalis age pretty well anyways so I’m not too worried for us. Plush lioness shall be my new nickname :westbrookswag:

Trending

Latest posts