Marriage local mosque

I want to get married but all the girls i get to know just want relationship.
How do i contact the local mosque to ask for some girls ready for marriage.

Maxaan ku qora fariinta aan u diri doona maamulka masjidka?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Go with family connection. Your cousin or cousin cousin

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is strange indeed, but most females here are against cousin marriages when in fact it is blessing:rejoice:

I love cousin marriages. Its familiar. or Familee? Keep the cute genes in the family. We r like the blond, blue eye lanisters from game of thrones, except the gaalo are incestuous

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I love cousin marriages. Its familiar. or Familee? Keep the cute genes in the family. We r like the blond, blue eye lanisters from game of thrones, except the gaalo are incestuous
Only true landheere families engage in cousin marriages to preserve the deen,values, wealth and lineage:trumpsmirk:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Only true landheere families engage in cousin marriages to preserve the deen,values, wealth and lineage:trumpsmirk:

My wabeeneya mj family are religious and successful business people. My husband Marehaan family are successful black market business. My issaaq side and poor and very educated

I want to get married but all the girls i get to know just want relationship.
How do i contact the local mosque to ask for some girls ready for marriage.

Maxaan ku qora fariinta aan u diri doona maamulka masjidka?
How old are you? Do you have your self figured out? Can you better your future spouses life and have something to offer them in terms of stability and be able to financially support a family? If you have your self together I dont see why you'd need to look for a spouse through the help of the mosque. Just give time time and someone will come into your life at the right time. Have patience.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
How old are you? Do you have your self figured out? Can you better your future spouses life and have something to offer them in terms of stability and be able to financially support a family? If you have your self together I dont see why you'd need to look for a spouse through the help of the mosque. Just give time time and someone will come into your life at the right time. Have patience.
No one will magically appear for marrriage. His only option is to marry from the baadiyo and secure himself a good loyal wife who happens to be his cousin:ulyin:

No one will magically appear for marrriage. His only option is to marry from the baadiyo and secure himself a good loyal wife who happens to be his cousin:ulyin:
Idk what Baadiyo is. (Not somali) I never said someone would magically appear, I said have patience and someone along the way will catch his attention. I'm sure most of the people who are married never imagined they be married to the person their with, Unless of course it's their cousin or they knew all along who they'd wish to marry. Besides that most people who are married to their spouse it most likely happened by chance.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
7481.jpg

Trending