Marriage Discussion On Selecting A Partner

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I put this in the personal development as I want some honest advice about how you select or selected a partner, lessons learned and the successes, challenges, regrets, and has it led to a happy marriage, home, and successful children or what you imagined when choosing a partner.

Please note this is really important to me and why I haven't married till today as I don't want regrets nor do I want children effected due to my poor decision making. The things I look for in a partner is due to some wisdom collected thru my own personal life and observation of marriages from Australia, different cultures, and my own family values from both father and mother side. Some pitfalls I avoid are;

1. Extreme focus on one area like looks as looks fade as U age
2. Extreme focus on finances because that fluctuates up and down over a life time and after a while becomes an addiction as U seek the latest consumption item
3. Extreme focus on personality but I do like some balance here not be yes robot but not a complete fight fest either but compliment each other strength and cover each other weaknesses.
4. Extreme reliance on one partner whether male or female as one may get sick or die or some unfortunate thing may happen. My awoowe on maternal side warned that on his daughters to be independent and I've also accepted that value not just for women but men also. Yes I do cook and clean, laundry, and I want to be involved as an active father for my child in their formative years to give them the best chance and foundation not turn into single parent kid nightmares.
6. I do like some have some spirituality as humans need faith in something to preservere but it's not necessarily a god for all, as we all persevere or fall to some idol whether other humans, nature, animals.
7 . Not interested in anyone if I see their unstable at a nafisiyan or self, family, community, work, religion, etc. If their always constantly seeking validation or approval or condemning others choices whether life or religious is also off putting to me especially the religious and secular as that's a marker of slave of a slave genetic marker. Adigo taada uu yaaban U have no right to tell ppl about their life choices or soul or religion ha is soo gaaban shaydhan yahow no matter if U wearing sheeps clothing like religious garment cause I know waxad tahay qof fashilantay and your trying to pass it on so others join you using secular or religious title.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Please the horny young kids f*ck off and don't ruin this thread for adults, if you want to talk about sex go on sex tourism, this about establishing a life partner and successful home so it's on our CV of small successes which should lead to bigger successes in the workplace, community or nation cause cause at least you have a track record, unlike U can't even climb a small hill yet u wanna dream of climbing a mountain.

Unlike most of you folks who can't even manage yourself and then get married and ur house is a disaster also. Like ur a motherfuckin fool and ur still arrogant and want to spread your dysfunction at workplace, religion, tribal. Nation level thru more responsibility given to you. Dad and istahilin In Awood loo dhiibto ayaa dalkeena babicinayo and every workplace in the world.

U can't even manage your own personal self and family and kids like what sort of wisdom U gonna give the rest of us in any area of life.

Last edited:

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
Hadith narrated by Bukhari and Muslim from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) who said: “A woman may be married for four things: her wealth, her lineage, her beauty and her religious commitment. Seek the one who is religiously-committed, may your hands be rubbed with dust (i.e., may you prosper).”

Brevity is the soul of wit.

Trending

Latest posts