Marku Hamar Asturna

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Check this out when Hawiye was civilized, if you think the Italians did a bad job, u have no clue. The south has a-lot to thank to him. They didn't 'treat' PL well we got bombarded and our kingdom destroyed not only the Eastern Kingdom but the Southern Kingdom(Habar gedir)

PS - My ayeeyo who is abgaal spoke so fondly of the Italians and she said when the 'british' came we all went to 'gaajo'. I can see what my ayeeyo meant, the brits didn't empower anyone it wasn't unique to us it was commonwealth policy but luckily we didn't deal with them long unlike Isaaq who came out un-prepared, dumb, poor like all the british subject to an advanced Somali.

Now Americans back NISA run by Abgaal and PSF by Majerten, Isaaqow u stand no chance boy, is-dhiib u have nothing to negiotate on and the brits will be handed nothing to keep afloat that 'commonwealth' which is like a dying franchise no amount of sorry by the brits will cut this consensus, once bitten twice shy. That's probably why the Americans win allies so quickly cause of those british nasty policies.