Maqaayada

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Maqayaad or the local Somali Shaah cafe has many benefits beside grabbing Sumbuus and engaging in FKD as most people assume.

It is must visit for each Somali new to town and a brief dhaqan celis rehab for Say Walahi neef kids, it is the where you gain free informations on who is hiring,bussiness opportunities,latest breaking news of local Somali residents and gossips and getting to know your community leaders, I used to avoid Somali maaqayads and later realized it is the best place to me. :lawd:

Jungle

VIP
For my western malis dont spend too much time there or else you turn into a confused say walahi qabilist who argues on the net daily only to be told iska amus wax ma ogiide irl by some bum oday which makes you in turn over compensate on the net like these man:mjlol:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I’m sure everyone that engages in the tribal council/somali politics go there. That’s the vibe I got from them :lolbron:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I’m sure everyone that engages in the tribal council/somali politics go there. That’s the vibe I got from them :lolbron:
Nah theses guys just learnt it off the internet or from their parents, I doubt any of them go to maqaayads.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Maqaayads are relaxing. The smells, odays in suits bumbling in the background nand the cunto:wow1:

I rarely go though

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Part time fkd expert, full time wax mataro, 2 jobs, no soul, wifey got no job, poppin out kids for the streets, no future, just qasaaro vibes~ The rare useless somali family

Since when did young people do FKD in maqaayads? I always see odeys with bakoors arguing in there. I have never seen young faraxs in maqaayads unless they're with their families or doing shuukansi.