Many years later Somalia is still a UN trusteship

Somalia isnt a sovereign nation , United nations is the only thing that glues the colonial project toghther .
United nation needs to stop Interfering and let the somalis choose their destiny .

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
If you want sovereignty learn to respect your president even if you are against him politically, this is what Somalis need to learn, respect the provisional constitution, respect agreements that are constitutional and binding like Sept 17 agreement, we will progress if we honour our agreements, Farmaajo is the mandated amiir, we can complete the remainder of MP election and kick start Speaker and Presidential election within weeks, no more months its weeks and days now.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
If you want sovereignty learn to respect your president even if you are against him politically, this is what Somalis need to learn, respect the provisional constitution, respect agreements that are constitutional and binding like Sept 17 agreement, we will progress if we honour our agreements, Farmaajo is the mandated amiir, we can complete the remainder of MP election and kick start Speaker and Presidential election within weeks, no more months its weeks and days now.

People like OP will complain about Somalia's issues but support the worst candidates possible for the country

The single thing keeping down progress in the country are retarded people and corruption

bidenkulaha

GalYare
People like OP will complain about Somalia's issues but support the worst candidates possible for the country

The single thing keeping down progress in the country are retarded people and corruption

I agree we don’t have a great selection of candidates however anyone is better than Farmaajo. So we have to support alternatives and hope meanwhile in future excellent candidates can prosper

I'm sure the reason we are un trusteship is not because of me complaining or the candidates I prefer .
I agree with your last sentence

Are you saying the outgoing president respected the unfinished constitution?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
James Swan is more powerful than any official in the Somalia Italiana federal government, which is a protected by UN funded forces of AMISOM ATMIS
He’s the last survivor of the Madeira, Swan, Yamamoto trio that defended Farmaajo at the IC etc.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You support Muuse Suudi the face of warlordism than you date ask why theres no good government. As long as evil elements remain trust will be inviable.

You support Muuse Suudi the face of warlordism than you date ask why theres no good government. As long as evil GEDOIN elements remain trust will be inviable.

:rejoice:

Too bad Senator musuq masuuq Diid al xaaji sudi wasnt the president for the last 6 years , politicians wouldve been scared to commit any corruption and al Shabaab wouldve been cleansed from Somalia.

I agree with your last sentence :mjohreally:

We respected him for four years, he isnt the leader of our country anymore but vile squatter holding our nation hostage. His mandate ended 8th of feb 2021.

Maybe you should live by your words and stop supporting Farmaajo blindly just because he shares the same clan with you.
:snoop:

You support Muuse Suudi the face of warlordism than you date ask why theres no good government. As long as evil elements remain trust will be inviable.
Muuse Suudi was elected by his constituency he is there representing his clan. He is not there for you ee ha ku mashquulin.

If your pretentious ass dislikes warlords why do you support Farmaajo who appoints warlords like Filish as governor?
Season 2 Episode 6 GIF by Rick and Morty

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Muuse Suudi was elected by his constituency he is there representing his clan. He is not there for you ee ha ku mashquulin.

If your pretentious ass dislikes warlords why do you support Farmaajo who appoints warlords like Filish as governor?
Season 2 Episode 6 GIF by Rick and Morty
He is squatting on national property and when Farmaajo asks him to move out from the Navy HQ in miraanaayo he has occupied and refused to leave. No one cares if his clan supports him, national property must be returned. That is how a government works.

He is squatting on national property and when Farmaajo asks him to move out from the Navy HQ in miraanaayo he has occupied and refused to leave. No one cares if his clan supports him, national property must be returned. That is how a government works.
Mudane Muuse Suudi has documents profing that he has purchased the land in exchange with weapons and military personnel he provided for the then recognised corrupted government of TFG

Who made that dhul national property in the first place? Most national property in Banaadir was land Italians forcefully confiscated from the native inhabitants or nationalised as hantiwadaag by kacaan era regime that used to forcefully evict people from their land.

You cant come here with your crocodile tears, nationalism is a sourmilk in Somali politics. Only hypocrites and fools peddle that qurun.

1) As #Somalia’s political focus turns to electing parliamentary leaders, @UN Special Rep. James Swan began meeting today with candidates for the post of Speaker of the House of the People to learn about their objectives for this key role, including their legislative priorities. https://t.co/4HedboBZ8b

Another great humiliation befalls on low IQ Somali politicians, what a shame they have to explain 'Objectives & legislative priorities' to colonizer. When will Somalia run its sh*t independently without bowing to foreigners?

I don't neccesarily see this as a bad thing, we are an international people and located all over the world. International people will force us to uphold a neoliberal system , anti-corruption practises and respect the rights of women/minorities.

I don't neccesarily see this as a bad thing, we are an international people and located all over the world. International people will force us to uphold a neoliberal system , anti-corruption practises and respect the rights of women/minorities.

:draketf:
You dont see this blatant inference as a bad thing ?
We're literally in a trusteship and you see this as a good thing ?