Many Somalis parents also do this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the parents of the Manchester bomber ,some Somali parents move back home and leave their 18-to early teens offspring to fend for themselves in the west .Some people are mature enough to get on With life ,but it is a bad idea if they are not doing well or not on their feet so to speak . One of my cousins has become very distant from the family after his mother moved back home .his friends act as his family. I think it is a crucial transition age where the mother and father should still be around until the young person goes through uni ,finds Suitable employment, gets Married ,etc .

#ramadan

Unfortunately in this day and age, young people don't really mature until they're well into their 20's - and it's getting worse every year. There is a global mass retardation trend that's difficult to ignore and Somali parents need to wise up to this. I'm starting to understand the importance of the peasant class, and my position on social hierarchy is slowly changing. Some people are just meant to graze, and we should leave them to it. Nowadays we stick a microphone in front of their face.

I totally went off topic mid-paragraph. I'm grouchy when I'm hungry.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Unfortunately in this day and age, young people don't really mature until they're well into their 20's - and it's getting worse every year. There is a global mass retardation trend that's difficult to ignore and Somali parents need to wise up to this. I'm starting to understand the importance of the peasant class, and my position on social hierarchy is slowly changing. Some people are just meant to graze, and we should leave them to it. Nowadays we stick a microphone in front of their face.

I was on on track on what you said in the first sentence but there was a random drop of 'global mass retardation trend' in the second sentence that makes me laugh.

I completely agree with what you said but the way you phrased it kills me. I'm dead
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Gambar

VIP

Global mass retardation :what1:

As life span increases all across the world, so too does youthfulness. It's a natural balance.

yes global mass retardation is real. May Allah save us.

The Jews are plotting something evil
gL7NTbPU2TC36.webp

You ate taking this as a joke. You are very young please don't fall for the propaganda.

The Jews are intelligent people. I already made a thread in the past.

A Jew = 10 ordinary Humans.

Luckily I share the same knowledge as the Jews (Allah knows)

They are plotting evil stuff everyday.

Stay safe

You ate taking this as a joke. You are very young please don't fall for the propaganda.

The Jews are intelligent people. I already made a thread in the past.

A Jew = 10 ordinary Humans.

Luckily I share the same knowledge as the Jews (Allah knows)

They are plotting evil stuff everyday.

Stay safe

Cant call it ramadan without hearing at least one international Jewry conspiracy theory

:drakelaugh:

Most 30 years old now a days are man children living on one night stand and
Indulgence while at that age you should be taking care of your family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending