MANY OF YOU HERE have no experience of Eid-al-Adha bc you grew up here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be honest! I’m ashamed to admit this! Last time I watched a goat slaughtered before my eyes (2012 in Nairobi) I couldn’t eat it. I was beyond disgusted
The only thing that bothered me was the endless blood like a river, but after few times I got used to it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There’s nothing like it where you wake up in the morning and slaughter a goat or 2.

The feeling as a child when your dad buys a goat few days before the Eid day :rejoice:

Here in the West many of you grew up where you just wake up and be like “mom why ain’t I going to school today “ and she’s like “it’s eid hooyo”:meleshame::meleshame:

r u that old? Explains your condition.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Eid in Bosaso was lit asf all the shordies would faywad to the crib and buss it open or a real G :browtf:

Same with hargeiss dem tings had fat battys and would llow a next mon to pipe it on the down low :banderas:

2019 Mogadishu Eid is a proper move styll finna smash all dem big booty tings on sight :damn:

2012 when I went to visit family in Canada
Uncle took me and my dad to a farm and we just killed a goat. They wanted to feast since me and my dad were visitors.

Poor goat was killed a few feet away from his friends or families. All those niggas just watched as he got killed. He still taste good though :banderas:
I don't think technically according to the deen, you are supposed to kill one animal in front of another. Causes unnecessary suffering for the animal.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I don't think technically according to the deen, you are supposed to kill one animal in front of another. Causes unnecessary suffering for the animal.
Then cadaan farmers we went to didn’t give a shit. They just started slicing the goat up as soon as we gave them money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts