MANY OF YOU HERE have no experience of Eid-al-Adha bc you grew up here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There’s nothing like it where you wake up in the morning and slaughter a goat or 2.

The feeling as a child when your dad buys a goat few days before the Eid day :rejoice:

Here in the West many of you grew up where you just wake up and be like “mom why ain’t I going to school today “ and she’s like “it’s eid hooyo”:meleshame::meleshame:

There’s nothing like it where you wake up in the morning and slaughter a goat or 2.

The feeling as a child when your dad buys a goat few days before the Eid day :rejoice:

Here in the West many of you grew up where you just wake up and be like “mom why ain’t I going to school today “ and she’s like “it’s eid hooyo”:meleshame::meleshame:
When it's eid hargeisa turns into LA.
all females lose their jilbaab and straighten their hair and wear jeans walahi that confused the shit out of me:faysalwtf:

Last edited:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I tried that shit when i was 8, it was too much the goat was making weird noises too much blood

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We once tried to slaughter a goat at our backyard. My little brother called the police looooooooooool

Apparently he bonded with the goat lmfao!

3 goats this eid at my ayeyos place,wake up in the morning for eid prayers come back home with sweets all types of casho,the whole house filled with oud smell,relatives from every where
Love my culture and deen

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
3 goats this eid at my ayeyos place,wake up in the morning for eid prayers come back home with sweets all types of casho,the whole house filled with oud smell,relatives from every where
Love my culture and deen

Where are you

mrlog

VIP
Technically we can go slaughter a goat. But my parents don’t. We just go to the masjid, eat breakfast together and go our separate ways later on

There are some farms near us where we can purchase a goat.

Abti why are they calling u dameer?
Waa racism waliba qaawan.
Raganimadaada difaac sxb

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’ll be honest! I’m ashamed to admit this! Last time I watched a goat slaughtered before my eyes (2012 in Nairobi) I couldn’t eat it. I was beyond disgusted

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Abti why are they calling u dameer?
Waa racism waliba qaawan.
Raganimadaada difaac sxb
I can barely understand somali so reading it i am even worse, I am getting better though . Legit I have no idea wtf dameer means though since I don’t here it often.

I just replied. If he was being well than :manny:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I’ll be honest! I’m ashamed to admit this! Last time I watched a goat slaughtered before my eyes (2012 in Nairobi) I couldn’t eat it. I was beyond disgusted
2012 when I went to visit family in Canada
Uncle took me and my dad to a farm and we just killed a goat. They wanted to feast since me and my dad were visitors.

Poor goat was killed a few feet away from his friends or families. All those niggas just watched as he got killed. He still taste good though :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.