Many NATO allies against Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erdogan is destroying Turkey. Nothing more nothing less. I'm still amazed by that fake coup he pulled to purge the government and military of his opposition all while consolidating more power for himself. They say birds of a feather flock together and Erdogan had a secret deal with Trump that was exposed by the FBI to detain and extradite an anti erdogan cleric which erdogan blamed for the fake coup just to kill him, in exchange for $10 million . The guy hasn't left America in a decade and Erdogan claimed he was controlling military officers and government workers lol

Must be the strongest man in the world to do all that without leaving his living room :chrisfreshhah:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Erdogan is destroying Turkey. Nothing more nothing less. I'm still amazed by that fake coup he pulled to purge the government and military of his opposition all while consolidating more power for himself. They say birds of a feather flock together and Erdogan had a secret deal with Trump that was exposed by the FBI to detain and extradite an anti erdogan cleric which erdogan blamed for the fake coup just to kill him, in exchange for $10 million . The guy hasn't left America in a decade and Erdogan claimed he was controlling military officers and government workers lol

Must be the strongest man in the world to do all that without leaving his living room :chrisfreshhah:
What has "secular democracy"done for Turkey besides put them in unbearable debt with the IMF,their country being used as a launching pad to attack other countries in the region,no entrance into the EU for decades,no economic advantages NATO indirectly helping their main enemies PKK and what Erdogan done? Wiped out Turkeys debt and I mean all of it a booming economy that's rising every year hes been in power,investing world wide because they have disposable income for the first time,re-establishing Islam as an identity something that has direct correlation with Turkey being considered a super power and a unifying idea for most Turks can you tell what country would prefer the former way

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
What has "secular democracy"done for Turkey besides put them in unbearable debt with the IMF,their country being used as a launching pad to attack other countries in the region,no entrance into the EU for decades,no economic advantages NATO indirectly helping their main enemies PKK and what Erdogan done? Wiped out Turkeys debt and I mean all of it a booming economy that's rising every year hes been in power,investing world wide because they have disposable income for the first time,re-establishing Islam as an identity something that has direct correlation with Turkey being considered a super power and a unifying idea for most Turks can you tell what country would prefer the former way
@Shaolin23 my brother dont be naive and think @Oday Sanaag comprehends 1% of geopolitics. Great summery by the way keep up the good work macaalin!

@Shaolin23 my brother dont be naive and think @Oday Sanaag comprehends 1% of geopolitics. Great summery by the way keep up the good work macaalin!

You're too stupid for your own good

Is that you Erdogan? Wiped out turkeys debt? Then what's this ?
https://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/turkey

Wiped out the debt kulaha. Just 1 lie in your many sea of lies

Another example of Erdogan wrecking things is turkeys once prestigious education system which now sits in ruins. Erdogan took out evolution and science and replaced it with jihad

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Thanks macalin i noticed there's so many guys like @Oday Sanaag here who have no idea what their talking and are so confident about the nonsense they talk its disturbing
broski , Habar sanaag is far from confident you can feel the insecure vibrations in his sentences and posts.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Youve clearly been butthurt and been holding grudges against me like a , but I'm the insecure one :ulyin:
I am miles ahead of you kid get rid of the paranoia hold grudges kuulaha you comedian have you even read your own posts all you do is utter profanties clan bashing sxb learn a thing or two from macaalin @Shaolin23

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Youve clearly been butthurt and been holding grudges against me like a , but I'm the insecure one :ulyin:
http://www.brettonwoodsproject.org/2013/06/art-572657/
In economics there will always be debt all debt is not bad but IMF dude thats extortion a never ending debt with unrealistically high interest rates designed to cripple your economy its the number weapon for the Anglo-American-Israeli alliance to destroy rising 3rd and 2nd world economies have you ever read economic hitman

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
By the way i intend to spend ramadan in sanaag In Sha Allah due to the blessed weather there , how do you think it will work out for me Im majerteen full blood ?

Bootyclappers : Erdogan wiped out the debt

Me : no he didnt *shows proof *

Bootyclappers: you don't understand

No I understand, you just hate facts

http://www.brettonwoodsproject.org/2013/06/art-572657/
In economics there will always be debt all debt is not bad but IMF dude thats extortion a never ending debt with unrealistically high interest rates designed to cripple your economy its the number weapon for the Anglo-American-Israeli alliance to destroy rising 3rd and 2nd world economies have you ever read economic hitman

Go explain this to Wawenka . But regardless Turkey still has debt. That was just 1 lie in his paragraph of lies I decided to expose. If you guys have to lie to further your agenda you're doing it wrong

Last edited:
I am miles ahead of you kid get rid of the paranoia hold grudges kuulaha you comedian have you even read your own posts all you do is utter profanties clan bashing sxb learn a thing or two from macaalin @Shaolin23

Move around kid you want my attention badly I'm not your father keep looking garac. If you don't like my comments you guys need to stop clan bashing. You and your internet friends clan bashing is what made me make an account here. You've been crying like a about my comments ever since , yet you never say anything to your fellow dogs.

Ramadan fast approaches. Wait for me in Sanaag I will be in the capital of Sanaag , Somaliland which is Ceerigaabo in July. You can leave your tuulo on the ourskirts and meet me in Ceerigaabo. I want to talk to you

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Move around kid you want my attention badly I'm not your father keep looking garac. If you don't like my comments you guys need to stop clan bashing. You and your internet friends clan bashing is what made me make an account here. You've been crying like a about my comments ever since , yet you never say anything to your fellow dogs.

Ramadan fast approaches. Wait for me in Sanaag I will be in the capital of Sanaag , Somaliland which is Ceerigaabo in July. You can leave your tuulo on the ourskirts and meet me in Ceerigaabo. I want to talk to you
In real life you wouldent be able to talk to me like you talk here beacuse of my
psychological advantage , but hey this is the internet so fronting is alot easier for you

In real life you wouldent be able to talk to me like you talk here beacuse of my
psychological advantage , but hey this is the internet so fronting is alot easier for you

In real life you're a bigger mental midget than you are on here. I know your type , the type to flaunt mental capacity we both know you're lacking regardless the real reason I want you to come to Ceerigabo is so I can have you locked up and me and everyone else here will laugh about it

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
In real life you're a bigger mental midget than you are on here. I know your type , the type to flaunt mental capacity we both know you're lacking regardless the real reason I want you to come to Ceerigabo is so I can have you locked up and me and everyone else here will laugh about it
so if you would be able to pull that off , you see that as a big achivment ? Says alot about you , you are prob just s reflection of your father in a little minimized charachter haha keep up the good work chewing khat and daydreaming Mr superdulissional drug addict

so if you would be able to pull that off , you see that as a big achivment ? Says alot about you , you are prob just s reflection of your father in a little minimized charachter haha keep up the good work chewing khat and daydreaming Mr superdulissional drug addict

A big achievement would be curing your mental disabilities, instead I want to cage you up and laugh at you like the little monkey you are. And let's not bring dad's into this , your mom's been walking around town for the past 12 yesrs tryna find yours you neef

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
A big achievement would be curing your mental disabilities, instead I want to cage you up and laugh at you like the little monkey you are. And let's not bring dad's into this , your mom's been walking around town for the past 12 yesrs tryna find yours you neef
why not bring up your dad in this both your parents prob raised you up to be qabiliste unaducated people thats what they good at anyhow we been doing this for to long Im out take care of yourself and keep on chewing the brains out yourself you little ashy disgusting goodfornothing

why not bring up your dad in this both your parents prob raised you up to be qabiliste unaducated people thats what they good at anyhow we been doing this for to long Im out take care of yourself and keep on chewing the brains out yourself you little ashy disgusting goodfornothing

With someone that has spelling as lacking as yours it's clear your mom was raising you to be a neef instead of putting you in school while your dad did the smash and run so he was never there . Fucking loser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts