Many Djiboutian economic migrants who refused to integrate are being sent back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayfeddine1 month ago
lol this is lies the finnish government wants people not to come to Finland. I came here to Helsinki three years ago from Maqdishu and it's great! i get free money and I like the food and the women are very easy. In Somalia it's not safe for me and there is not enough money
:deadpeter:

Keo

VIP
Looks like fob infestation is starting to occur in Finland too? That is a place I was born in. I don't want them to turn it into another Sweden. Only good fobs should be allowed in Finland. We can't afford Somalis being known for crime there too.

Make a correction, . No somalis integrate better than us, we're not like you ans.
Djibouti is the only regional state in Somalia where any tourist can crack a cold one. They are the most civilized of all Somalis. They don’t have laws banning the LGBTQ2 community.
:salute:

Djibouti is the only regional state in Somalia where any tourist can crack a cold one. They are the most civilized of all Somalis. They don’t have laws banning the LGBTQ2 community.
:salute:

why do you call djabouti a somali regional state? deluded somalis, Djibouti is a sovereign country dude,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending