Many Africans hold Gaddafi in high regard but these were his views of them

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Worries about Europe turning madow but wishes Muslims take over Europe🤣
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Gaddafi initially wanted to be the leader of the “Arab nation” like Abdel Nasser, the King and Faisal, but he was not given any face, and when he failed, his focus turned to Africans. This man was fighting Somalia and supporting Ethiopia.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
I've noticed that non-madow POCs are more concerned about the survival of Europe than Europeans themselves.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Gaddafi initially wanted to be the leader of the “Arab nation” like Abdel Nasser, the King and Faisal, but he was not given any face, and when he failed, his focus turned to Africans. This man was fighting Somalia and supporting Ethiopia.
🤣He would have succeeded if it weren't for the Europeans, Africans are still futo clapping for him 12 years after his death.

🤣He wouldn't be rulling over us though that's for damn sure

I pointed out to other black Africans that Gaddafi was an Arabist and that we shouldn't claim him, but the non-Nilotic Africans thought I was just letting my people's history with Arabs cloud by judgement.

:snoop:

I pointed out to other black Africans that Gaddafi was an Arabist and that we shouldn't claim him, but the non-Nilotic Africans thought I was just letting my people's history with Arabs cloud by judgement.

Pan Africanists are mostly low IQ coping Bantu Christian’s that believe Africa’s theirs, what did u expect :sass1:

Africans are the easiest to exploit.

Just sweet talk then into the whole pan africa talk and they’ll start glazing you

Haile selaisse , and gaddafi are perfect examples. They were incredibly racist and anti black despite

You're too corny for anybody with sense to be triggered by you, don't get ahead of yourself.
You say you're not triggered yet you're already making this topic about a tiny throwaway post I made as a joke. You couldn't even leave it with a 'meh' reaction. You had to reply yet again just to tell me how much I hurt you.

Relax sis. 🤣

You say you're not triggered yet you're already making this topic about a tiny throwaway post I made as a joke. You couldn't even leave it with a 'meh' reaction. You had to reply yet again just to tell me how much I hurt you.

Relax sis. 🤣
If you want an Arab dicking you down just say that already 😂😂😂

Trending

Latest posts