MANS IN HARGEYSA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now good planes go there so go back
Last time I went to a it was in 2008. We ended up landing in the middle of nowhere in Berbera and that place was not a proper airport. No immigration checks whatsoever it was ridiculous we were basically waved in.
I will probably go back there in December since things have changed and there's an airport in Hargeisa and proper planes as well:banderas:

Jeesto

VIP
Already from spending just a few hours I've noticed there's way more foreigners than my last time in 2013 the flight I was on had maybe 20 foreigners mostly Indian Pakistan Bangladesh etc.
Reer curry in H-town?:ileycry:
How big are the carab, xabashi and cadaan ciómmunities in HRG?:cosbyhmm: I heard there are a lot of Yemenis and Syrians opening shops, restaurants and dental clinics everywhere

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Really, whys it the best? :farmajoyaab:
cuz its an italian cafe house, est in 1876. with professional baristas trained by the italians.
their menu has all sorts of delicious cakes and frozen chocolate coffees. heavenly stuff! mmm hhmmm

How big are the carab, xabashi and cadaan ciómmunities in HRG?:cosbyhmm: I heard there are a lot of Yemenis and Syrians opening shops, restaurants and dental clinics everywhere

Honestly, not that many (I last visited this year).

In any given day I'd seen 3-5 ajnabis on the streets out of thousands of Somalis.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Go to 2:11 and there's quite a few reer curry

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Honestly, not that many (I last visited this year).

In any given day I'd seen 3-5 ajnabis on the streets out of thousands of Somalis.
I went there was bored out of my mind worst experience ever people staring at you as you walk past, goat shit everywhere, people wanting money everywhere, hardly a holiday destination

Gambar

VIP
cuz its an italian cafe house, est in 1876. with professional baristas trained by the italians.
their menu has all sorts of delicious cakes and frozen chocolate coffees. heavenly stuff! mmm hhmmm
I'm definitely going there. I'm a coffee addict!

Status
Not open for further replies.