Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Good thing you ain't muslim right ? #PwnedWithFactsAndLogic

:russsmug:
I didn't even know the man was Gaal :dead:

Question
Tell me if it is wrong to call a Muslim a non-Muslim if he turns his back on Islam.

Answer

All perfect praise be to Allah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allah, and that Muhammad, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, is His slave and Messenger.
Describing a Muslim by Kufr (disbelief) is a dangerous matter which should not be taken lightly.

The Prophet
 sallallaahu  `alayhi  wa  sallam ( may  Allaah exalt his mention )
said: “If a man says to his Muslim brother: “O, Kafir! (Disbeliever)”, then one of the two will have Kufr drawn on him.” [Al-Bukhaari]

In another narration, the Prophet
said: “If a person says to his brother “O, Kaafir! (Disbeliever)”, then it is like killing him.

This is clear evidence that describing a specific person with disbelief (Kufr) is not an easy matter as it can lead to bad consequences in this life and in the Hereafter.

In fact, the Muslim does not become a non-Muslim unless he says, or does, or believes in something that the Quran or the Sunnah considers major Kufr (disbelief). Besides, there should be conditions of Kufr and absence of impediments such as compulsion and the like.

So, one should beware of describing a Muslim by Kufr.

Indeed, whether or not someone is Kaafir is determined only by Allah and his Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, and not by the likes and inclinations of the people.
Allah knows best.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Question
Tell me if it is wrong to call a Muslim a non-Muslim if he turns his back on Islam.

Answer

All perfect praise be to Allah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allah, and that Muhammad, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, is His slave and Messenger.
Describing a Muslim by Kufr (disbelief) is a dangerous matter which should not be taken lightly.

The Prophet
said: “If a man says to his Muslim brother: “O, Kafir! (Disbeliever)”, then one of the two will have Kufr drawn on him.” [Al-Bukhaari]

said: “If a person says to his brother “O, Kaafir! (Disbeliever)”, then it is like killing him.
This is clear evidence that describing a specific person with disbelief (Kufr) is not an easy matter as it can lead to bad consequences in this life and in the Hereafter.

In fact, the Muslim does not become a non-Muslim unless he says, or does, or believes in something that the Quran or the Sunnah considers major Kufr (disbelief). Besides, there should be conditions of Kufr and absence of impediments such as compulsion and the like.

Indeed, whether or not someone is Kaafir is determined only by Allah and his Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, and not by the likes and inclinations of the people.
Allah knows best.

You called the Nabi a pedo and you don't even believe in the Quran. At this point, you're putting the Kafir narrative on yourself. :russ: :dead:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You called the Nabi a pedo and you don't even believe in the Quran. At this point, you're putting the Kafir narrative on yourself. :russ: :dead:

Prohibition of Calling a Muslim an Infidel

72. Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said: The Messenger of Allah pbuh said, "When a person calls his brother (in Islam) a disbeliever, one of them will certainly deserve the title. If the addressee is so as he has asserted, the disbelief of the man is confirmed, but if it is untrue, then it will revert to him.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Commentary: We learn from this Hadith that to call a Muslim a Kafir is strictly prohibited because if the one who has been called as such does not have the traits which makes him a Kafir, then the one who says it will be held Kafir.

1733. Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah pbuh saying, "If somebody accuses another of disbelief or calls him the enemy of Allah, such an accusation will revert to him (the accuser) if the accused is innocent.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Commentary: This Hadith also tells us that to call without reason any Muslim a Kafir or enemy of Allah is strictly prohibited.

URL unfurl="true"]https://www.siasat.pk/forums/threads/calling-another-muslim-a-kafir-a-very-very-serious-issue-please-please-read-it.327591/[/URL]

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Prohibition of Calling a Muslim an Infidel

72. Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said: The Messenger of Allah pbuh said, "When a person calls his brother (in Islam) a disbeliever, one of them will certainly deserve the title. If the addressee is so as he has asserted, the disbelief of the man is confirmed, but if it is untrue, then it will revert to him.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Commentary: We learn from this Hadith that to call a Muslim a Kafir is strictly prohibited because if the one who has been called as such does not have the traits which makes him a Kafir, then the one who says it will be held Kafir.

1733. Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah pbuh saying, "If somebody accuses another of disbelief or calls him the enemy of Allah, such an accusation will revert to him (the accuser) if the accused is innocent.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Commentary: This Hadith also tells us that to call without reason any Muslim a Kafir or enemy of Allah is strictly prohibited.

You committed blasphemy, Allah has already decided your title. As for me? I never called you a Kafir but you aren't far from it.
:stressed:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You committed blasphemy, Allah has already decided your title. As for me? I never called you a Kafir but you aren't far from it.
:stressed:

Ii raaxeeyso Huuno, religion don't pay my bills.:mjlaugh:

Zenith

Unserious Human.
Question

Answer

The Prophet

Allah knows best.

You really think you copying and pasting this is going to stop me from calling you a gaal

:mjlaugh:

In Islam we have this thing called 10 Nullifiers you my friend fit the bill go annoy the others I could care less. Keep doing what you do you still my favorite gaal :friendhug:

He insults our beloved Prophet Mohamed, may peace and blessings be upon him, like it's minor

He gets zero props from me
:manny:

Last edited:

Trending