Mandarin, the language of the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Chinese is inevitably becoming a more global language, as China is rising in importance across the globe economically. I am looking to pick it up. Do you speak mandarin? Do you know any somalis that speak mandarin?

Chinese is not only aesthetically ugly, it is also incredibly hard to learn and has one of the least efficient writing systems on earth. It's not gonna be a global language anytime soon.:drakekidding:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Chinese is not only aesthetically ugly, it is also incredibly hard to learn and has one of the least efficient writing systems on earth. It's not gonna be a global language anytime soon.:drakekidding:
If you got Chinese on your CV, employees will beg for you.

Chinese sounds less ugly the more you listen to it, compare it to Vietnamese, now which is the ugly one:mjlol:.....

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Decided to learn Mandarin back in the early 1990's.
My cantonese is pretty good too.
Please tell us everything.

How did you learn it?
How has it changed your life?
Any learning tips?
How long did it take you learn it?
Why did you learn it?

Chinese is the world's most widely spoken native language. However English surpasses it as more people speak it as a second language and it is arguably the de facto language of the world.

Chinese is incredibly difficult to learn(as in the tone like ma ma ma ma, similar to reer waqooyi inan and inan but on steroids), Japanese is easier(still very difficult, but easier than Chinese). Although I admire the Chinese, they have over 5000 years of imperial history and even more when it comes to written scripts.

Allow dhowr china, land of the future

If you want to learn a language that sounds good, Japanese is the way to go.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
No I was jk, there are some books on the language, some are really good, other than that, it's quite hard to find anything of use:manny:
I think i know why:stevej:

Ethiopias future isnt bright. Just think of all the somali academics that live in the west that hate Ethiopia :lolbron:the civil war was a blessing

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
There is not much on Somali, the last time I checked, there is a large percentage of languages that don't have a lot of resources :ufdup:
So you tried to learn somali :mjlol:you are probably picking it up from this forum :damn:i am going to do the same and join Mereja :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending