Manager of Ethiopia's Dam Project Committed Suicide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have watched the full police press briefing. They have explained every possible option etc. and logically came to this conclusion. For me it looks professional and convincing. But I am afraid many Ethiopians will not be satisfied with this finding and will not accept it because they want TPLF old guard officials to be blamed for this.

Of course it was not suicide. Would he really kill himself at a traffic light in the middle of Meskel Square? That UAE 3 billion dollar loan comes with strings attached, we just have to accept that Arabs are pulling the strings in the region and they are singing to the tune of Egyptian foreign affairs. It will be very interesting to see how the GERD project will progress.

Of course it was not suicide. Would he really kill himself at a traffic light in the middle of Meskel Square? That UAE 3 billion dollar loan comes with strings attached, we just have to accept that Arabs are pulling the strings in the region and they are singing to the tune of Egyptian foreign affairs. It will be very interesting to see how the GERD project will progress.

Yes, but on the second thought, killing an Engineer can never stop a dam project or any construction project for that matter. An Engineer is a professional and can be replaced relatively easy. I just don't see the relations between killing an Engineer and stopping the project. One has not so much to do with the other, in my view.

Yes, but on the second thought, killing an Engineer can never stop a dam project or any construction project for that matter. An Engineer is a professional and can be replaced relatively easy. I just don't see the relations between killing an Engineer and stopping the project. One has not so much to do with the other, in my view.
We will see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts