Man with stupid marriage preferences

Can't blame him I have the same preference although not exactly a dealbreaker for me anyways stats back the preference aswell and many ladies also have this preference like @Sophisticate

it's not a "stupid" preference if you want a lasting marriage.

The statistics vary, but one study by researchers Paul Amato and Danelle Deboer indicated that if a woman's parents divorced, her odds of divorce increased 69%, while if both a husband and wife's parents divorced, the risk of divorce increased by 189%.

Aswell as

Snapchat-1436384583.jpg

Last edited:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Theres no such thing as stupid preferences, everybody has the right to want to choose exactly what they want from their future partner.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Can't blame him I have the same preference although not exactly a dealbreaker for me anyways stats back the preference aswell and many ladies also have this preference like @Sophisticate

it's not a "stupid" preference if you want a lasting marriage.

The statistics vary, but one study by researchers Paul Amato and Danelle Deboer indicated that if a woman's parents divorced, her odds of divorce increased 69%, while if both a husband and wife's parents divorced, the risk of divorce increased by 189%.

Aswell as

View attachment 286015
I don't think there is anything wrong with preferences. I feel like we use filter strategies as a preventative measure to insulate ourselves from negative outcomes. It doesn't mean we think people should be condemned because their parents parted ways. I think temperament is something to look at in tandem with family formation. I generally prefer the marriage outlook of brothers who have two parents in the home. They seem really keen on wanting to make things work and optimistic about a more fruitful marital outcome. I like that. It's also the reason I stay away from divorced men. I like similarity in life experience.

Instead of getting butthurt ,you women should also avoid boys who grew up without a father when y'all had an active good father .

It is not her fault that her parents were divorced. It is really dumb to end a relationship due to this alone. It is possible that the guy was just looking for an excuse.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
It is not her fault that her parents were divorced. It is really dumb to end a relationship due to this alone. It is possible that the guy was just looking for an excuse.
He wants a spouse that is familiar with the role wife.

She has not seen that in her household.

End of story. Guys are not that emotional about things. If she was some kind of super lady he would have overruled it.

Since she probably ain't, end of story.

Not everything is about "fault" sometimes it is about circumstances.

Only an uninformed or dumb person would marry a woman with divorced parents with all the studies and grim statistics about them.

Trending