Man who burned his wife & unborn child alive in Appeals Court

Come on dont we know same things hapen in the westa and sometimes victim dowsnt get justice somalianis the same imo
no where in the west will a man who burned his pregnant wife gets off.
It doesn't happen but we all know this guy won't be executed.
Allah will not allow a country like this to prosper.

Jungle

VIP
We will let this one go and execute the other two kulaha 😂
Somali dhaqan ee lee dahay, qof kaa weyn marku hadlo kama daba hadlikartid hadii kale afka inlagu dumiyo waye

Honestly, I feel like your a child following me around I'm unable to put in their place (cause we're on the internet):mjkkk:

Jungle

VIP
no where in the west will a man who burned his pregnant wife gets off.
It doesn't happen but we all know this guy won't be executed.
Allah will not allow a country like this to prosper.
Stfu duliyahow, people beat cases for crimes they've actually commited in the west daily sharmúto camal cabaadkeeda hala imaan meshaan think logically like a man a not with your emotions

Somali dhaqan ee lee dahay, qof kaa weyn marku hadlo kama daba hadlikartid hadii kale afka inlagu dumiyo waye

Honestly, I feel like your a child following me around I'm unable to put in their place (cause we're on the internet):mjkkk:
Well Mr Abgaalow from the jungles of shabelle, I wasn’t quoting you or responding to you so who is following who around? You keep posting absolutely ridiculous comments and expect not to be called out on it. Also, are you insinuating some sort of threat 😂

Stfu duliyahow, people beat cases for crimes they've actually commited in the west daily sharmúto camal cabaadkeeda hala imaan meshaan think logically like a man a not with your emotions
Wallahi you should be a stand up comedian. You were just debating letting 1 HG go so you could execute 2 instead. Xisaabta abgaal waataa 😂

Jungle

VIP
Well Mr Abgaalow from the jungles of shabelle, I wasn’t quoting you or responding to you so who is following who around? You keep posting absolutely ridiculous comments and expect not to be called out on it. Also, are you insinuating some sort of threat 😂
Trust me, I would not threaten you or anyone online. Why threaten someone you know you can't get to?

I explained to you how children are slapped and told stfu when they speak out randomly and blurt out some shit after adults have spoke. There are always some smart arse kids around and you remind of of them.

Trust me, I would not threaten you or anyone online. Why threaten someone you know you can't get to?

I explained to you how children are slapped and told stfu when they speak out randomly and blurt out some shit after adults have spoke. There are always some smart arse kids around and you remind of of them.
That’s a buck, I couldn't run the fade with you anyway since you live in them ghetto UK council homes. I would have loved to have run up on you:pachah1: . Check out the below. That’s you lashing out like the child of a deadbeat dad. That's what happens when your role models are all mooriyaan :mjlol:
1715116872702.png

lol.
didn't expect anything less from low iQ brain hijacked by qabiil.
You'd make harambe look like Einstein.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Alx chilling bro another day another dollar, how are things with you?

Sorry to bump this controversial thread :icon lol:

Alx, can’t complain.

Who would have thought that after 8 years on this site that we would still be discussing Amisom pulling out and fearing for the FGS?

When I look back I realize that Somalia has had a lost decade post Sheekh Shariif. 12 years of huuhaa.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
In Caabudwaaq a young 25 year old man shoots and killed a middle aged metal worker, the 25 year old is from the largest clan in Caabudwaaq Reer Dalal Ugaas he was put infront of judges and sentences to death and the execution carried out the next day.

Meanwhile a Hutu burns his wife and destroys his family, death by burning is worse way to die. He is still alive months later after going to court in Mogadishu.

The difference is Dhaqan, Somalis are not equal in Dhaqan just like Muslim are not equal in Iman.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Alx, can’t complain.

Who would have thought that after 8 years on this site that we would still be discussing Amisom pulling out and fearing for the FGS?

When I look back I realize that Somalia has had a lost decade post Sheekh Shariif. 12 years of huuhaa.

Tell me about it.

Sadly I've pretty much given up on our homeland barring divine intervention :icon lol:

Dude is complaining talking about I've been wrongly labelled a murderer and how he tried save her life. He also said that nobody has come check up on his injuries etc etc just a bunch of calaacal.

The marxuumads father reaffirms that they will not accept diyaa and only execution. A verdict is to be expected from the court of appeals in the coming days.
Death by firing squad

This is why the south of Somalia is a cesspit and will never have peace. There is no justice. Here a man who burned and killed his pregnant wife is scot free and even driving himself to court. This is why some clans align themselves with Al shabaab for justice.

Trending