Man who’s family is worth $20 billion and who is investing $3 billion in Somalia’s oil comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
He said $3 billion now and $7 billion later. Somalia will write the toughest legislation to combat corruption before they invest. It will be tougher than the legislation used in the Middle East.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
He said $3 billion now and $7 billion later. Somalia will write the toughest legislation to combat corruption before they invest. It will be tougher than the legislation used in the Middle East.
That will be a sight to behold :yousmart:

Let's just hope all the potential money doesn't fuel further chaos. I don't trust these people back home to manage anything properly. A lot of these guys are most likely gonna pocket the money. Who even knows if we can trust these 'investors'. They exploit people all over Africa. Not only that if oil spills can happen in America who's to say it won't happen in Somalia?

Farmaajo can't be trusted, and the fake states that hold fake bribe filled elections can't be trusted neither.

If there was a transparent United Somalia where things are accounted for it would be a different story.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Farmaajo can't be trusted, and the fake states that hold fake bribe filled elections can't be trusted neither.

If there was a transparent United Somalia where things are accounted for it would be a different story.
What country in the world is transparent? Somalis wanna know everything but when they find out certain classified secrets they will pick up arms and fight the government im a civilian as long as the government provide adequate health care,can fight hunger and droughts,build infrastructure and provide jobs and security how much their steal is not my business its between them and Allah they will get their just due on the day of judgement

I bet that meddling Haysom nigga is crying! he got kicked out just before the black gold started dripping.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Let's just hope all the potential money doesn't fuel further chaos. I don't trust these people back home to manage anything properly. A lot of these guys are most likely gonna pocket the money. Who even knows if we can trust these 'investors'. They exploit people all over Africa. Not only that if oil spills can happen in America who's to say it won't happen in Somalia?
Stop being negative! either it works out or it doesn't. Regardless we need to be like norway and not make our economy dependant on oil like shitty rabia.

What country in the world is transparent? Somalis wanna know everything but when they find out certain classified secrets they will pick up arms and fight the government im a civilian as long as the government provide adequate health care,can fight hunger and droughts,build infrastructure and provide jobs and security how much their steal is not my business its between them and Allah they will get their just due on the day of judgement
Plenty of places have high levels of transparency. Somalia doesn't. Theres millions missing with every new shitty president. What we need is trustworthy people that work for the country.
How many millions are missing under farmaajo or all these regional presidents? The greedy bastards don't even pay their soldiers. What do you think will happen if these oil/gas plans go through?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Plenty of places have high levels of transparency. Somalia doesn't. Theres millions missing with every new shitty president. What we need is trustworthy people that work for the country.
How many millions are missing under farmaajo or all these regional presidents? The greedy bastards don't even pay their soldiers. What do you think will happen if these oil/gas plans go through?
The difference is Somalia never had real politicians until Kheyre and Farmaajo they just had suit and tie warlords in office every country in the world every politician is CORRUPT you can think what you want but no one is transparent,the world super power USA in the most non transparent country in the world they give as little information as possible to keep order too much information causes disorder what i wish for Somalia is responsible,smart leadership I already know they will they get their slice of the cake but if they can provide the minimum like security,jobs and healthcare to the people im all for that it would actually be a success i know we should strive for more but im a realist

no somali tribe will allow thier oil to be taken away, puntland will not allow xamar to take her oil, jubaland will not allow so called FGS to take it away, thus its too risky, we need to finalise the constituion on resource sharing, what do we as regions get, the FGS, how is the presdeint going to be voted,

in my opinion the best way forward is a confederation like switzerland or the old germanic states before unification in 1870s, somalis waa fierce fighters, they will not allow someone to still their oil,

Status
Not open for further replies.