Man was briefly the richest in the world

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Paypal made an error and sent him a shit load of money. What would you do with that kind of money?

These mofos really be playin with us broke niggas. Just goes to show how adding a few numbers to someone's bank account can change life that easily.

:gucciwhat::dwill::kendrickcry::mjcry:

Transfer the money and become untraceable by destroying my phone, new identity and moving to a third world country with a huge population.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Transfer the money and become untraceable by destroying my phone, new identity and moving to a third world country with a huge population.
Smart. I would Hire a leister from GTA type of nigga that can launder the money and make the transfer untraceable nad he'd get a cut of a couple millions.

Then i'd bribe the local warlords to protect me from extradition. So the west can go f*ck itself. Hell with that kind of money i'd approach putin directly and buy the best weapons for my militia incase the government sells me out and tries to extradite me for theft.
:ulyin::trumpsmirk:

Smart. I would Hire a leister from GTA type of nigga that can launder the money and make the transfer untraceable nad he'd get a cut of a couple millions.

Then i'd bribe the local warlords to protect me from extradition. So the west can go f*ck itself. Hell with that kind of money i'd approach putin directly and buy the best weapons for my militia incase the government sells me out and tries to extradite me for theft.
:ulyin::trumpsmirk:

But the money don't exist, no such number that his account got credited with exists.

It was like 1000 times the worlds money combined.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
But the money don't exist, no such number that his account got credited with exists.

It was like 1000 times the worlds money combined.
Banks can print any amount of money they want. It's just that that amount is too much. It cannot be backed by gold reserves, nor is it logical for the banks to ever print that amount of money for anyone, as it would be bad for the economy and could cause a financial collapse.

Tukraq

VIP
He should have skimmed a bit then reported, even 0.005 percent of that is enough and probably not noticeable