Man tortures Palestinian sister to death in honor killing

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
loooooooooooooooooooooool @land owner u r soooo full of shenanigan walaahi looooooooooooooooooooool omgggg somebody call police, i am laughing unstopable loooooooooooool
giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My handsome cousin!!!!

May Allah Serb bless him!

Can u explain to me why he is holding the waist of his esteem prime minister? And why are they locked into each others eyes?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Can u explain to me why he is holding the waist of his esteem prime minister? And why are they locked into each others eyes?
They were about to hug because my cousin who’s the minister of immigration once again has outdone himself and the PM was congratulating him in a heterosexual way.

Please tell us how many truck drivers that your MX husband cuddled with?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They were about to hug because my cousin who’s the minister of immigration once again has outdone himself and the PM was congratulating him in a heterosexual way.

Please tell us how many truck drivers that your MX husband cuddled with?

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Reiko your innocence is soooooooo adorable! Next time i see u by the parking meter i will remember to say Hello instead of ducking and running away

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Reiko your innocence is soooooooo adorable! Next time i see u by the parking meter i will remember to say Hello instead of ducking and running away
You cant run away, when was the last time you were able to run without thinking you’re about to die in a heart attack?

Muji

VIP
Man Hater is now Man lover. I mean, Somali lover. Cajaaiib

Basra the Somali men on this forum have spoken out for shukri and they’ve even been helping me hold the Egyptian who is pretending to be Somali to account. Whilst you’ve been here scratching your arse fighting with people over a chicken sandwich. Shame on you naya

Trending

Latest posts