Man they are planning on banning vapes with tastes here

Xoxoxo

VIP
I can’t believe it. They are banning every taste except for tobacco.

This country I swear to god…. They want to make cocaine legal but want to ban vapes??!?!?

Xoxoxo

VIP
Tobacco industry loosing big money ,because of vapes . They already put heavy restrictions on vapes & still want to do more .
It’s so frustrating because I know no one of my age who smokes normal cigarettes. They aren’t a thing no more and honestly smell disgusting.

I have to go to either Germany or Belgium to get them

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
You gots to invest in a refill vape.

Ain't no way it will dissappear. Maybe more expensive, one thing is for sure.

The streets will sell it.

I can’t believe it. They are banning every taste except for tobacco.

This country I swear to god…. They want to make cocaine legal but want to ban vapes??!?!?

Cop some merch lad

1665569621805.png

It’s so frustrating because I know no one of my age who smokes normal cigarettes. They aren’t a thing no more and honestly smell disgusting.

I have to go to either Germany or Belgium to get them
The restrictions on vapes make 0 sense .
All they did is cause more plastic lol specially with those new disposable vapes & there are already talks to restrict them aswell.

Dw sis they’ll be selling it illegally I’m sure. But you shouldn’t vape anyways. It won’t end well for your lungs long term.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I bought my first elf bar yesterday, i got the strawberry one with 1500 puffs. Its so far better than smoking cigs i should've jumped on the wave earlier.

Only problem is you barely feel the nicotine its like you just inhaling smoke, they only had 2% nicotine

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I bought my first elf bar yesterday, i got the strawberry one with 1500 puffs. Its so far better than smoking cigs i should've jumped on the wave earlier.

Only problem is you barely feel the nicotine its like you just inhaling smoke, they only had 2% nicotine

In Australia they’re like 5-7% and sold at every convenience store.

It has the youth in a headlock wallahi.

Elfbar was also too weak for me , but only with 500 puffs. I tried geekbar & HQB both are far better imo & same price.

Try to find them online they'll be far cheaper online.

Don’t vape sister. Detox your body as well. That shit will have a bad toll on your body in the long run. Not trynna be a killjoy but just advising a fellow Somali

Trending