Man that thread was deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I only listen to two recording before I exited the thread, I heard stuff that were very rough on my ears. We should not use that kind of language to each other and we should never fight over blocks that we don't own. I suggest the two brothers from north london to patch it up and possibly meet over coffee post corona and end it with a firm handshake :)

I only listen to two recording before I exited the thread, I heard stuff that were very rough on my ears. We should not use that kind of language to each other and we should never fight over blocks that we don't own. I suggest the two brothers from north london to patch it up and possibly meet over coffee post corona and end it with a firm handshake :)

Sure! A Peaceful handshake :2tjlv3e:.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
north west*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending