Man that thread was deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
Wlh that’s an American niggas dream, guns kill you from far away. You can’t run from guns with 30rnd clips, 50rnd drums, 100rnd drums and beams, scopes etc. A knife can’t kill you at the red light or while your in the crib. We would love to knife fight with Caribbean niggas!
:russ:
you never heard of window chings :deadrose: car windows are not that strong

I am here to represent reer Minnesota...
@Jaydaan 18 ah? You talk a lot of shit for someone whose balls haven’t dropped yet.
@Strike6times people with Peppa pig accents aren’t allowed to have an opinion. Gone ahead and log out for me baby
F51CD044-100E-40C6-87C7-B2B492AB1946.jpeg

@Odkac WRLD if Minnesota can’t win at least an American city will... Rep Seattle proud, simp
@Shmurda Canada ah? Ya boy Robin Banks got shot 9 times. Somalis in Canada are target practice. War bax

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
@Jaydaan 18 ah? You talk a lot of shit for someone whose balls haven’t dropped yet.
@Strike6times people with Peppa pig accents aren’t allowed to have an opinion. Gone ahead and log out for me baby
View attachment 109268
@Odkac WRLD if Minnesota can’t win at least an American city will... Rep Seattle proud, simp
@Shmurda Canada ah? Ya boy Robin Banks got shot 9 times. Somalis in Canada are target practice. War bax
Minnesota niggas are not on their block 2 niggas violating cedar and no mali in sight :pachah1:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
View attachment 109268

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
View attachment 109268
They shot robin banks cause his gang killed smoke dawg (somali rapper)

Minnesota niggas are not on their block 2 niggas violating cedar and no mali in sight :pachah1:
A video from 2015 of a nigga saying malis and Ethios are racist ( he also said people think he’s Somali and if they knew he was AA they would get on his ass) and a video of a Somali saying cops don’t care about Cedar?
:mjlol:Stop reaching kkkk

View attachment 109268
I’m not 18. I said someone else is. I’m also not someone who bigs the street as it’s for losers. And they keep saying they run Toronto. But they have about 10 rappers dead. Robin Banks would be better if dead than jiiz. That’s worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending