Why all this terror shit happening in Europe :gucciwhat:
Attacking him when he prays wtf this some other shit

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Guess White Europeans miss the plague/crusade
do Uk Mali’s even attempt to come to North America
We have our faults but at least your allowed a weapon to defend yourself
Washington is open carry, you just can’t take the weapon into the airport, bars, restaurants, courtrooms jails or schools

do Uk Mali’s even attempt to come to North America
We have our faults but at least your allowed a weapon to defend yourself
Washington is open carry, you just can’t take the weapon into the airport, bars, restaurants, courtrooms jails or schools

One thing I like about America is that you can drop a nigga for breaking into your property, here in the UK you gotta pray the fool doesn’t beat you otherwise you’re catching a case for killing them. I’d still kill anyone though for it :manny:

This seems Muslim on Muslim crime sadly. I don’t see a gal entering a mosque just to stab one person he is beefing with. The only way they enter a mosque is to do terror attack, but this seem personal. Hope Somalis are not involved

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
One thing I like about America is that you can drop a nigga for breaking into your property, here in the UK you gotta pray the fool doesn’t beat you otherwise you’re catching a case for killing them. I’d still kill anyone though for it :manny:
Texas has this law called castle doctrine or something
You can trick someone to enter your house, shoot them, and you won’t even get ur gun taken

horta there was a 9 year old girl who almost killed a grown home invader
She shot him from the closet :damn:

most Mali’s here aren’t Interestint in owning one
My aabo has like 3 sidearms

Macalin M

Out here
You can hit them but if they’re laying on the ground you can’t touch them... it’s like they want us to die.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Imaging stabbing man whilst he prays. You must be one heartless motherfucker. It reminds me of the Somalis I know back home. Who all used to prayed jummah, together and start pulling out knives right after against each other. That why I think it is a somali:dwill:

Macalin M

Out here
Imaging stabbing man whilst he prays. You must be one heartless motherfucker. It reminds me of the Somalis I know back home. Who all used to prayed jummah, together and start pulling out knives right after against each other. That why I think it is a somali:dwill:
I beat a nigga at PES on a PS3 and he started threatening me with a knife as a joke. It wasn’t a kitchen either, it was like a baby machete. He put it to my neck and I can’t lie I was a bit worried because this dudes mentally not right.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its a dream scenic to go heaven, knifed while praying

Dumb liberals in Europe always mock the yanks for carrying guns. And then they get robbed and assaulted.

can you imagine if they had a second amendment here in the uk? Shit no one is going to be robbing grandmas anymore in their homes

Looks like an cadaan giza
7001D459-90AA-4ECE-99A4-4738187C446F.jpeg

Catch a case for self defense ??:what:

Man, Euro laws are shitty beyond belief.

No wonder every gaal is hard core right winger. They have alienated the people so much they have no choice.