Man some Somalis actually believe their normal.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I once had a friend called Sagal, I thought she was normal walahi but the woman exhibited a lot of autistic like features. She would hit me for no reason and leave her food wrap and Latte drinks, and she had Ex boyfriends she sent her older brother to go beat up because she fights with people and most of the time she doesn't listen.

Plus one time I had the feeling the woman standing in front of me (Sagal) was like not even there, it felt like a shell was in front of me and looking at me.

And then at MicroCenter she kept asking me to bill the new Apple headphones to my companies bill because they allow me to write stuff off that I need for business purposes and I kept telling her "I can't, and I'm not your boyfriend" and she kept asking.

So I think she was born with some sort of condition or high functioning retardation

I once had a friend called Sagal, I thought she was normal walahi but the woman exhibited a lot of autistic like features. She would hit me for no reason and leave her food wrap and Latte drinks, and she had Ex boyfriends she sent her older brother to go beat up because she fights with people and most of the time she doesn't listen.

Plus one time I had the feeling the woman standing in front of me (Sagal) was like not even there, it felt like a shell was in front of me and looking at me.

And then at MicroCenter she kept asking me to bill the new Apple headphones to my companies bill because they allow me to write stuff off that I need for business purposes and I kept telling her "I can't, and I'm not your boyfriend" and she kept asking.

So I think she was born with some sort of condition or high functioning retardation
lots of somalis are like they, usually inherit this behavior from their parents at a young age

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:deadmanny:
I know they’re a lot of neefs that aren’t normal that’s why you should be careful of who you befriend. I haven’t befriended anyone new since schools days. I know people from work and such but I keep what’s between us to just about that.

Horta ani one thing I hate about some Somali’s is how they conduct themselves when they’re at malls, restaurants, parks etc Walahi I remember when I was younger me and my friends and some neefs we knew from school we’d go bussing from one end of the city to another and you know with bussing you gotta sit next to other people. The city I lived in back in the day the transportation system was good. Anyway these neefs who’d go with us would chimp out in the back seat of the bus. Walahi at times I’d be embarrassed to say something because how bad they’re chimping out. Few times I used to sit in the middle of the bus or the front not to be embarrassed by these neefs.

:snoop:

Don’t get me started on how Somali’s act at restaurants:bell: Bro how are you born in the west or you came here at a young age and you don’t know how to behave or eat properly?:mindblown: It’s like these people are missing some chromosomes:russ:

The hitting and touching:damn::deadrose:Nothing more I hate than someone who touches especially niggas like ma naagtada ba ahey kalab yahow Maxa faraha igala soo doonan?:damn::kendrickcry: Keep your hands to yourself dirty neef.

Another part about them being absent minded:russ::damn: Bini Adam wada maqan ba nagu dhex jira.

Btw the people I’ve mentioned aren’t my actual friends. Alx my friends are normal but they’re people we went to school with or I’ve worked with.

I know they’re a lot of neefs that aren’t normal that’s why you should be careful of who you befriend. I haven’t befriended anyone new since schools days. I know people from work and such but I keep what’s between us to just about that.

Horta ani one thing I hate about some Somali’s is how they conduct themselves when they’re at malls, restaurants, parks etc Walahi I remember when I was younger me and my friends and some neefs we knew from school we’d go bussing from one end of the city to another and you know with bussing you gotta sit next to other people. The city I lived in back in the day the transportation system was good. Anyway these neefs who’d go with us would chimp out in the back seat of the bus. Walahi at times I’d be embarrassed to say something because how bad they’re chimping out. Few times I used to sit in the middle of the bus or the front not to be embarrassed by these neefs.

Don’t get me started on how Somali’s act at restaurants:bell: Bro how are you born in the west or you came here at a young age and you don’t know how to behave or eat properly?:mindblown: It’s like these people are missing some chromosomes:russ:

The hitting and touching:damn::deadrose:Nothing more I hate than someone who touches especially niggas like ma naagtada ba ahey kalab yahow Maxa faraha igala soo doonan?:damn::kendrickcry: Keep your hands to yourself dirty neef.

Another part about them being absent minded:russ::damn: Bini Adam wada maqan ba nagu dhex jira.

Btw the people I’ve mentioned aren’t my actual friends. Alx my friends are normal but they’re people we went to school with or I’ve worked with.
the somali girls would box at the malls

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Waryaada, stop it with the focking essays. I can't read when I'm hungry. :kodaksmiley:
You’re already calcaaling? :russ: Ngl I didn’t wanna write all that but I had to get that shit off my chest before Ramadan starts tomorrow IA.

Cerberus

VIP
Lo

Lol @ chimping out. That is what the racist white boys use so find a new word please.

images (17).jpeg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
So, you are making fun of autistic people.
Very emotionally mature if you. Just because someone is chaotic or difficult doesn't make them on the spectrum. I would not be suprised if high functioning people are more focused and intelligent than you.

Cerberus

VIP
So, you are making fun of autistic people.
Very emotionally mature if you. Just because someone is chaotic or difficult doesn't make them on the spectrum. I would not be suprised if high functioning people are more focused and intelligent than you.
I wasn't making fun, just sharing experience. She purposely left her wrapper and Starbucks drink and she argued and got angry at me for telling her to nicely throw it away.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ohhh but she also had some other bizarre behavior but I guess in today's world nothing surprises people anymore.

I have actually worked with individuals with STEM backgrounds that were on the spectrum. They had their eccentricities but we're far from 'unintelligent' or 'blatantly rude'. There is a difference between not easily understanding social cues and being a quarrelsome and over dramatic person. Let's be mindful of what we say.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I have actually worked with individuals with STEM backgrounds that were on the spectrum. They had their eccentricities but we're far from 'unintelligent' or 'blatantly rude'. There is a difference between not easily understanding social cues and being a quarrelsome and over dramatic person. Let's be mindful of what we say.
Goddamn How u write like this

I agree with @Sophisticate, @ozzyoz what you described does not fit into someone with autism but more with someone with no edeb and an opportunist. You using one person you know as an example/representation of people on the spectrum is utterly inaccurate and unfair. Some of the smartest people in the world actually fall on the spectrum, did you know that?

Trending

Latest posts