Man prime age

NidarNidar

Punisher
17-25 for the looks 😂 do you think we age like cadaan people at minimum Somali people start aging or showing signs of aging at 45+
My uncle is 45 and looks like his late 20s still, reduce your stress, workout and have a positive outlook and you'll age well if you're Somali.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
When your wood can still get hard
No Way Smh GIF by UEFA

Unless your talking about career your wrong a man physically peak deteriorates after 25
View attachment 306523
We are note cadaan lol we age like fine wine

Bro idk why people are so worried about being bald. If you get in great shape and I have a nicely trimmed beard you shouldn't have anything to worry about. There are so many famous bald and muscular guys who never have any problem attracting women.

Now if you look like you haven't exercised since you finished high school, being bald is a death sentence. Thankfully it doesn't take being a rocket scientist to get in great shape. Eat healthy, do compound movements, and do some regular aerobic activity like swimming and you should be fine.

Get in great shape, develop your personality by engaging in hobbies that interest you, dress well, and focus on having a good career. If you have all these things, nobody will give a f**k about a trash hairline.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah man my hair is everything. I dont mind looking 3/10 as long as I still have my hair and don't suffer from bidaar at all. I wouldn't even mind looking like the Grinch as long as I keep all my hair all my life.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
In terms of earning potential, I would say Prime is likely later. Your physical prime is contingent on you looking good and being self-assured. I find nothing attractive about a puffy face indicating youth (i.e. 20s). I like the more defined bone structure of the 30s. I'm also more physically active, and no one knows my age. I feel sorry for those who don't have this privilege.

Trending

Latest posts