Man prime age

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Men hit prime age at 25 and it last for 10 years max and after 35 your strength start to
Decline. Life is short really if you think about it, you hit your puberty at age of 13,15 and your brains fully developed at 25 years with your peak strength at 25 yrs old. After 35 yrs old everything slowly declines nothing stays forever.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
18-25.

For earnings, prime is 45-50.
It 17-30 years, if you are not a person who takes care of yourself, you will start to decline after 30, and I am talking about physical strength, from a financial standpoint, it is better after 30.
As for women, it is 17-23

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
A man life is most fun 16-25

If your talking about money then 25 is when they start making real money

If your talking athletics 17-25

if your talking looks 17-25

Almost all facets of life get worse by the time you reach 25 besides income.

The only way 25+ gets better if you have a good mindset.

Nin123

VIP
A man life is most fun 16-25

If your talking about money then 25 is when they start making real money

If your talking athletics 17-25

if your talking looks 17-25

Almost all facets of life get worse by the time you reach 25 besides income.

The only way 25+ gets better if you have a good mindset.
17-25 for the looks ๐Ÿ˜‚ do you think we age like cadaan people at minimum Somali people start aging or showing signs of aging at 45+

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
17-25 for the looks ๐Ÿ˜‚ do you think we age like cadaan people at minimum Somali people start aging or showing signs of aging at 45+
Bidaar?

This is what peak physique looks like for most somali men post 25
1701983731124.jpeg

Internet Nomad

VIP
You always have the worst takes lol walhy
So you saying youโ€™re balding?
No thank god I have no balding genetics from my mother and father side.

But to tell men the peak of their life is post 25 is a lie.

Nin123

VIP

At 25 is when the brain is fully developed and the physical peak ate 25 and last for almost ten years after it you start to decline.

Bro idk why people are so worried about being bald. If you get in great shape and I have a nicely trimmed beard you shouldn't have anything to worry about. There are so many famous bald and muscular guys who never have any problem attracting women.

Now if you look like you haven't exercised since you finished high school, being bald is a death sentence. Thankfully it doesn't take being a rocket scientist to get in great shape. Eat healthy, do compound movements, and do some regular aerobic activity like swimming and you should be fine.

Get in great shape, develop your personality by engaging in hobbies that interest you, dress well, and focus on having a good career. If you have all these things, nobody will give a f**k about a trash hairline.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Men peak at 40. Donโ€™t bring ur xoolo identity to me bro
Unless your talking about career your wrong a man physically peak deteriorates after 25
1701985800391.jpeg

Internet Nomad

VIP
Bro idk why people are so worried about being bald. If you get in great shape and I have a nicely trimmed beard you shouldn't have anything to worry about. There are so many famous bald and muscular guys who never have any problem attracting women.

Now if you look like you haven't exercised since you finished high school, being bald is a death sentence. Thankfully it doesn't take being a rocket scientist to get in great shape. Eat healthy, do compound movements, and do some regular aerobic activity like swimming and you should be fine.

Get in great shape, develop your personality by engaging in hobbies that interest you, dress well, and focus on having a good career. If you have all these things, nobody will give a f**k about a trash hairline.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those bald men who look good bald, were always good looking with or without hair. They have a good skull shape so when the lose their hair it isnโ€™t a big negative but a medium bald guy is a death sentence

Internet Nomad

VIP
However there are rare occurrences where some men hold onto their peak into their 30-40s

1701986175197.jpeg

In the movie troy brad pit was in his 40s

Or when actors like aaron taylor who go from boy looking into a man well into their adulthood.
1701986492410.png
1701986432320.png

Trending