Man London is...

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
you‘re not even from London :umwhat:im from a 1st world country, thats where im from so behave :ufdup:
It’s not about being from London but more the fact that London is a tourist hot spot for a reason. It doesn’t deserve slander like that just cause Somalis only see the slum. I’d say the same if you were talking about New York or any other global city :kodaksmiley:

I’m guessing you’re from continental yurub aka foblands :trumpsmirk:

Why do somalis congregate to Ghettos.

The father wants to have Somali mates. But even when father put his foot down and want to go to a non ghetto area. The mother stamps her feet and squats in the ghetto.

Simply is the mothers fault, she thinks its safer being around somalis/non whites, but then its her son who grows being the dangerous one.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
It’s not about being from London but more the fact that London is a tourist hot spot for a reason. It doesn’t deserve slander like that just cause Somalis only see the slum. I’d say the same if you were talking about New York or any other global city :kodaksmiley:

I’m guessing you’re from continental yurub aka foblands :trumpsmirk:

huuno i been to lots of places addunyada and london is one heck of a splendid hellhole oo waliba shitholes badan leh.
upload_2020-1-11_1-6-52.gif

Why don‘t you just accept it. It‘s sad :meleshame:

I see you guys havent seen place like Chiswick, Hampstead, Primrose hill and Richmond.

Living in places Enfield then saying the city is shit.

Happy_

London is a shithole if you are poor. I’ll give you that sweetie :duck:

it‘s dirty everywhere, why is that? Do you work for the city of london? Caadi iska dhig naaya :mahubowtf:

Last edited:

Basic

VIP
it‘s dirty everywhere, why is that? Do work for the city of london? Caadi iska dhig naaya :mahubowtf:
Sis dhiig kar ha isku ridin. I’m not the one hating on a random ass city with passion :mjlol:

Happy_

Sis dhiig kar ha isku ridin. I’m not the one hating on a random ass city with passion :mjlol:

Maxaa random ka dhiga, waa meel aan tagay, everytime i go there i get shocked once again :pachah1: it‘s all love tho, don‘t pop a vein huuno haaye dheeh :lolbron: you‘re difaac-ing that city like your red baasaboor depended on it. :drakelaugh:

Basic

VIP
Maxaa random ka dhiga, waa meel aan tagay, everytime i go there i get shocked once again :pachah1: it‘s all love tho, don‘t pop a vein huuno haaye dheeh :lolbron: you‘re difaac-ing that city like your red baasaboor depended on it. :drakelaugh:
Babe you’re literally writing paragraphs but ok :farmajoyaab:

London is a difficult city you’ve got a shit place which is surrounded by nice places Vice versa. It isn’t like France where they just stuck all the foreigners/minorities in the ghetto suburbs.

There has been enough discussions about the third world city of London on this forum. I suggest you visit a coastal city like Bournemouth or Brighton

Last edited:

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
... one hell ova shithole :ooh: It‘s like one big hellhole with different kinds of shitholes unoo it’s remarkable. :lawd: Guys I lowkey liked it there :leon: what can I say, I like morbid shxt. I was wondering where are the organic english ppl at? Are they hiding toloww :ayaanswag: Like I said, remarkable city.
LONDON IS WHAT THE LITTLEST JAHHANAM IS

A LAND WHERE YOU DONT SEE THE SUN FOR A DECADE THE LAND WHERE CHILDREN ARE SACRIFICES TO THE WICKER MAN
A LAND RULED BY REPTILIANS AKA THE ROYALS
THE LAND WHERE HALIMOS TWERK ON STAGE WITH THEIR HIJABS AND THINK ITS CUTE
THE LAND THAT GAVE BIRTH TO RATATATATATATATATATATTAYAYAYAABOY

SPICE GIRLS ARE CONSIDERED CLASSICAL MUSIC IN THE LONDON SLUMS

ALL THE ENGLISH SPEAKING WORLD THINK THE ENGLISH CANT SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH AND SOUND LIKE CRUSTY CUNTS

A LAND FILLED with TOOTHLESS PAGANs WHO WILL KILL YOU FOR ADIDAS TRACK SUIT

Brexit ? How bout earthxit leave the FUCKING PLANET BUILD A SPACE SHIP ALL YOU BRITS LOAD UP AND LEAVE THIS PLANET WE SHALL LET WILDLIFE TAKE OVER THE ISLAND AND LET THE WILD BEAST ROAM

FREE THE WORLD OF THE UKS HISTORY AND ANTICS

AND ITS RAINING AGAIN FUCKKKK

Sir-Mo-Farah-and-wife-buckingham-palace-1128670.jpg

Happy_

Trending