Man kicks his son out

Ibn ‘Abbas said:
The Prophet (May peace be upon him) cursed effeminate men (mukhannathan) and women who imitated men, saying: Put them out of your houses, and put so-and-so out. (that is to say, the effeminate men)

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
It seems that the father just lost hope in his son.

but the son is right though. He is being kicked out because he is acting like a woman. The father is too. He ain’t explaining shit, he is being overly emotional. Whilst not being man enough to say why he is kicking his son out.
I am a 100% with the refund of paying the latest bills. Go seek a new roof and be fruity yaa kaafiir. His daddy wil join him soon enough when he can’t pay the bills on his own. No way he let it slide for so long whilst being financially stable. He needs the qumayo

but the son is right though. He is being kicked out because he is acting like a woman. The father is too. He ain’t explaining shit, he is being overly emotional. Whilst not being man enough to say why he is kicking his son out.
I am a 100% with the refund of paying the latest bills. Go seek a new roof and be fruity yaa kaafiir. His daddy wil join him soon enough when he can’t pay the bills on his own. No way he let it slide for so long whilst being financially stable. He needs the qumayo
He’s probably not saying it because they already had that conversation. It’s clear his son is trying to bait him into saying something on camera that can have far-reaching implications. The son doesn’t care for the father and being respectful to him. His house, his rules. What a qasaaro.

He is screaming like a fool, the father gave him hood reasons. But he is filming the father hoping he says something homophobic and the father is too smart for that. I mean what father want a disgusting son like that?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
He is screaming like a fool, the father gave him hood reasons. But he is filming the father hoping he says something homophobic and the father is too smart for that. I mean what father want a disgusting son like that?
The father is putting him out of the house.
Nothing wrong with that. However his issue with his son is that he is to feminine. Whilst not being man enough himself to answer his sons decpite the many requests.

It's just an observation.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My thoughts looking at the vid is-- OMG his father is a little man, smaller than his big gay boy. His dad is bi.

And my second thought is, these homosexuals who have a full blown beard, with fake eye larshes and lipstick. What? I don't get it. Women, nor Men, nor gays will find him attractive looking all scruffy and scary like a clown. So what is the point here? Who is he attracting?

Trending

Latest posts