Man is caught making daily visits to PEE on grave of ex-wife he divorced 48 years ago

And you thought your ex was bad: New Jersey man is caught making daily visits to PEE on grave of ex-wife he divorced 48 years ago by woman's horrified children - and he even took current spouse to watch​

• A man has been caught on camera urinating on his ex-wife's grave
  • Michael Murphy, 43, first noticed something was amiss after spotting a bag of feces had been left at the gravesite on several visits
  • He and his sister got permission to get up a trail camera to video visitors
  • The man, who was married to his mother 48 years ago, was seen getting out of his car and then peeing on the gravesite
  • The police said there's nothing they can do as there's no physical threats

A man has been caught urinating on the grave of his ex-wife whom he divorced 48 years ago by the woman's horrified children.

In shocking footage captured by a hidden camera set up by family members, the man can be seen pulling up in his SUV only to get out while leaving the engine running to walk over to her gravesite.

The man can then be seen unzipping his pants in order to relieve himself, completely unaware that his every move is being caught on film.
Shockingly, he brought his current spouse with him to defile the memorial.

The footage was posted to Facebook by Michael Murphy, 43, whose mother, Linda Louise Torello, lies six feet under the gravesite being urinated upon. She died of cancer in 2017 aged 66.

They decided to stake out the cemetery after bags of poop were repeatedly left on Torello's grave, and were stunned to see their mom's former spouse roll up five mornings in a row.

Murphy told DailyMail.com the name of the man he says is behind the desecration, although he is not facing criminal charges, and did not respond to DailyMail.com'suest for comment Saturday night.

It is unclear what prompted the man to indulge in the vile behavior, although he previously told his daughter - Murphy's half-sister - that he regretted ever having her.

0288757C-693E-4534-910E-82B2AEBBA8E4.jpeg

• A man has been caught on camera urinating on his ex-wife's grave

D138D7A5-239D-486D-BEBB-FDB7E0ED02CB.jpeg

• Michael Murphy, pictured at his mother's gravesite, at first thought the feces that had been left was from a dog walker but then realized it was deliberate
27A667DD-8E9E-4746-8BB1-2388BBDEFD3B.jpeg

• The man, who was married to Linda Louise Torello 48 years ago, was seen getting out of his car and then peeing on the gravesite
'THIS IS BREAKING MY HEART,' he wrote. 'A man from Bergen county New Jersey has been leaving bags of poo and pissing on my mothers tombstone almost every morning like a normal routine' assisted by his wife also.

'We have weeks and months of evidence. It has been reported to the police and the news outlets. No one in my family has had contact with him since 1976 or so how he found my mothers grave site we are not sure. But this stems back to a problem almost 50 years ago. Pray for us thank you and please share this!!!' Murphy wrote online.

Torello died in 2017 at the age of 66 from cancer. Her ex-husband may well have been peeing on the gravesite for five years.

She is buried at a cemetery at Tappan Reformed Church in Orangetown, New York.

At first, Murphy noticed a bag containing feces but thought that it had been left there by mistake, perhaps by a dog walker. But then he noticed the same thing the next time he visited the site.

The police were called and Torello's children got permission from the manager at the cemetery to place a camera next to the grave in order to catch the perpetrator.

Upon checking the footage, they were shocked to find it was a man who had briefly been married to Torello during the 1970s.

Furthermore, it appears the man would drive to the cemetery every morning at dawn to urinate on Torello's grave while his current wife looked on.

Murphy said the video and pictures he and his sister recorded indicated that the man drove to the cemetery almost every morning at about 6:15 a.m. specifically to pee on the grave.

'I can't get my wife to go out to dinner but this guy gets his wife to go along with him to desecrate my mom's remains every morning!' Murphy said angrily.

'I was shaking while I was hiding. My sister was crying. … I was sick I was so angry,' he said to the Daily Voice.

Speaking to DailyMail.com, Murphy explained how since the footage was shot, the man has ceased with the daily ritual.

9132EBFE-BD1B-4A21-A338-5E332E71FAF1.jpeg

• Linda Louise Torello died in 2017 at the age of 66 from cancer
17ACFD8D-E0DE-4AE0-BC0D-78F71CAF7B66.jpeg

• Torello's children shared a prayer from her funeral, held in August 2017
EC00378C-9EF6-42A0-97A4-023070790019.jpeg

• Murphy told of the enormous hurt he felt having been the victim of such an act makes his mother's death all the more harder to bear
'I believe he stopped but I'm so protective at this point, l've been going every morning just in case. At least if he sees a car there he will be deterred to keep driving by because the police were a complete letdown', he explained.

'I promised my wife and kids I wouldn't hurt him but I'm afraid to confront him because I wouldn't be able to control myself if I got that close to him. He did this to my mothers grave for months maybe years. Every cop I speak to has said "you're a better man than me cause I would have killed him." '

Murphy told of the enormous hurt he felt having been the victim of such an act makes his mother's death all the more harder to bear.

'Having this done is actually worse then the loss of my mother please pray for me to not jeopardize my wife, my kids and my house, business etc,' he said.

The man has not reached out to the perpetrator personally but did post a message on social media that he apparently saw which stated: 'A storm is coming'.

The Orangetown, New York police said there was nothing they could do because there were no specific threats of physical violence.

When asked why he might want to hurt him, Murphy told police about the grave urinating but have so far not acted simply believing the man to be 'a few crackers short of a box.'

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What did she do to him that scarred him that much? You know in Yomul qiyaama the Angels will call us by the adjectives that people use to refer to you. So be careful hurting people, whatever they think of you- it will be your name in the day of Yomul Xiisaab

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mystery solved. Ileyn the deceased woman was married to the Urinator briefly and they divorced. She got pregnant and lied to him that it was not his baby. Later DNA said otherwise. The article does not say how long the lies remained-- but i am sure a long time. They were married 40 years ago

and here is the most interesting part. Apparently he used to go to the grave every morning at 6 AM with his current wife, and she would wait for him to pee on the grave. What kind of a woman would allow that? But then again- which woman does not hate their mans ex? ha ha ha ha