Man in Somalia hanged himself

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
tenor.gif

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's much more than that.

Why are the Somalis from Diaspora paying the militias to fight each other.

Also you make it look like SL started to conflict when we didn't sxb.

You know who attacked first. Why would we need Bari?:comeon:
When did i blame SL? When did i mention bari. I'm erigaabo not bari.

We still have to feel shame that we can't come to the table and atleast hate on each other while building infrastructure.

:drakewtf:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Climbed up the tree, tied the noose and then jumped.

Aun. Some ppl can't handle the pressures of a third world country. He could have lost his family or livelihood. All the blame falls on our divided leaders. They will all be asked on qiyama why they fought for qabil and let their own ppl suffer humiliation, tahriib and difficulty when he blessed our soil with oil riches and rare expensive metals.

:kanyehmm:
Our country have enough resources to make everyones livelihood better yet the dumb leaders would rather focus on making their own tribe live good and ignore the rest of the population

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Pls delete the pictures, it’s disturbing and distressing. There‘s absolutely no need to post them. Show some respect, you wouldn‘t want your loved ones to be posted online. So show some respect and compassion. Nsfw kullaha, triggering weeyan! Anyways

Allah ha u naxaristo
Sorry about that but this is the reality for some somalis that suffer from mental health back home which is swept under the rug or the person get chained to a wall like a prisoner and a somali media site used these pictures to find his family or anyone who know him

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Sorry about that but this is the reality for some somalis that suffer from mental health back home which is swept under the rug or the person get chained to a wall like a prisoner and a somali media site used these pictures to find his family or anyone who know him

I know, but i dont think its necessary to post this on here. We get it, mental health needs to be talked about in schools, ppl need to be educated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
AUN can't imagine what he must have gone through i wish him his family and friends nothing the best

Last edited:

Trending